Chapter 15

Ming went to Emperor's palace to greet him, when he went there Emperor just finished his breakfast and was washing his hand. he appeared very weak but he maintained a dignified smile on his face, but Ming can see that his father is in a very bad condition. Ming greeted his father and they both spoke for sometime, suddenly Emperor told Ming " Ming you are the only prince to look after this Empire, so there are so many people are scheming to snatch throne away from you, so it is good for you to have one more strong ministers support, So i am giving minister Hua's daughter Dia as your concubine. i have already arranged everything and she will be coming to palace tomorrow" Ming was shocked by his father's words and when he was about to oppose his decision Emperor suddenly fell unconscious. The physician who was near Emperor checked Emperor's condition and told Ming that "Emperor is to stressed so it is better to not disappoint him now and to do as he says and we are not sure weather we will be able to cure his illness or not, but we will try our best" . So as he can't say anything to his father now he left the room and went to meet some ministers who are also his friends to discuss about preset situation in the palace.

After some discussion he came to know that some ministers are really planning to take empire under their control, the situation is so critical that he can't leave the palace now as his father is in a bad condition to take care of the issue and those ministers are planning to use it for their advantage , so he has to take care of this. He planned to gather all the ministers who are in support to him first and for that he needs Minister Yue's help. Ming remembered about the day he went to meet Yue after four days of Noah's disappearance, he went to ask Yue about where Noah went. 

......Past when Ming went to meet Xiao Yue

Xiao Yue received Ming with great respect as he is prince and his son-in-law, they both exchange greetings and Yue asked Ming " It is my pleasure and luck that Imperial Prince has visited my house, is there anything that can be done by this minister to Prince" by listening to Yue Ming was sure that he know about Noah's whereabouts as he didn't ask about Noah's well-beings or anything related to him, so Ming asked without hiding " By  listening to your words it seems like you already know the purpose of my visit, so without any delay i am asking where is Noah? why did he escape from me? " ,( By this time Yue has already visited Noah and Foah in Que's house and he also know about Noah's pregnancy ) as Yue wanted to test Ming he asked " By listening to your words it seems that you already know that i have sent Noah instead of Foah so are you not angry at me and Noah? and as Noah is a man you should feel relived that he has disappeared without causing any trouble for you? " by listening to Yue's words Ming got very angry that he crushed the tea cup in his hand eventhough he understood that Yue was testing him by seeing his way of asking questions, but he replied with a cool smile on his face " You should think before speaking anything about imperial prince's concubine weather it is male or female, Noah is not your son now but he is 'my wife'. By seeing that i have done nothing to your family even after knowing that he is Noah not Foah itself you should have identified that how much important is Noah to me, now tell me where is Noah?", Yue felt very satisfied with his reply as he can clearly feel Ming's love to Noah but he didn't tell Ming about Noah's location " Sorry for my mistake , as you itself told that Noah has escaped doesn't that means he don't want to stay in palace or he doesn't know ' how you are feeling about him '. So, isn't it your work to find-out him and show your true feelings to him?, that is what i think about this, so i don't know anything about Noah's whereabouts " . As he know that he can't find anything from Yue, Ming left Yue's house.

......Present Que's house.

Noah was in a good mood today, he has breakfast happily and as he is very tired and had not slept that much at night he slept peacefully upto 2 in the afternoon, he woke up after Foah trying for a long time and had  lunch even-though he is not feeling that much hungry as he need's to eat, now Noah is not feeling vomiting sensation that much and he is able to eat all kinds of food. Noah was still in a daze and was thinking about yesterday's night, Foah was somewhat surprised by seeing Noah's actions and his face which is very red but she thought that maybe it is common for pregnant people to behave and to appear like that, as she don't know the original reason. When Foah was alone in the kitchen preparing some food for Noah Que came and told Foah after checking his surroundings " Foah i was being called by the Prince Ming to meet him at his house. This is first time he is asking me to meet, but i am not sure what the reason is". Foah also felt it very strange and said " Do you think that may be Prince has foundout about Noah?" for that Que replied " There is that possibility but i don't think he has found out already, so i am thinking may be he is calling me about present situations in the palace, we will findout the reason once i meet Prince, but i won't let him findout about Noah that easily " with saying that he left his house and went to meet Prince.