CHAPTER ONE

My back arched as mistress delt another blow to my bruised bum. I bit my cracked lip until the tangy taste of my blood entered my dry mouth. One blow to my hip had the pained scream, I was trying to hold in, pass my bleeding lips.
      I could practically hear mistress' smirk as she dropped the leather belt to the floor. "You broke a rule, slut." I cursed silently. I wasn't allowed to make any noises when mistress wanted to 'play'. It was one of the rules I hated most. I could follow every rule of hers besides this one.
      "Lay across the bench while I get master William." I did as I was told and rubbed my tear stained cheeks across the cold leather. Mistress didn't take long until she came back with two other sets of footsteps. I frowned slightly as I saw a umfamiliar set of bare feet infront of me.
      "This is a friend of mine, pet. His name is Tyler so treat him nicely and we'll go easy on you." I nodded softly at Master William's words and waited for the pain to begin.
      I was thrown back into my cage when they were done, My body ached as I bled from several wounds. They weren't life threating which I was greatful for.  Master William was never this easy on me.
      I curled in on myself as Mistress watched the Masters leave. Master William blew a kiss towards me before shutting the door behind him.        "Well well well. You seemed to do good today on your punishment. Get some sleep. You're going back to the auction house first thing tomorow." I held back a whimper as I shivered. I didn't want to go back. If I didn't get sold i'd be taken to the slaughter house. This was my last chance.
      Mistress left me cold and afraid. She was one of my better masters. She wasn't as harsh and she had a soft spot. She couldn't deal with heavy punishments. That's why I was so accuainted with master William. I coudnt hate her. She fed me every other day and let me bathe once a week. I just hope I could be sold. I'm not ready to die.

I wrote a story like this but it got deleted... I changed the names up but the plot is about the same. I have six chapters of this written but im not sure about publishing it... If you want to see more and have maybe read my last one with little Reagan(That name is staying) then please comment your thoughts. If you dont want to comment my sarahah is in my bio. Your comments will be anonymous with that. Thank you so much!! Bye bye!