CHAPTER TWELVE

Zayne

     I stood up with Raydon in my arms and walked to my mates. They were standing at the door awkwardly. Ray gripped my hair tighter as we grew closer to the two. "It's okay, love. These are my mates. Just like Mal is Mickys mate." He still didn't settle making me sigh.

     Evan tilted his head trying to get a better veiw of him. When he did his eyes widened. "T-that's Reagon, Zero! That's him!" Raydon flinched at Evan's sudden yell. Zero was quick to move my boys hair away from his ears. His leaf shaped birthmark was now in full veiw.

    "We have to tell them. After so long..." I looked at them in confusion and pulled away from them both. They were scaring Ray and it was starting to piss me off.

    "Go call them Evan. I'll tell them what's going on." Evan nodded and stepped outside with his phone to his ear. Zero grabbed my arm and lead us to the chairs. "It's a long story so get comfortable. I'll try to shorten it." I nodded and watched as Ray wiggled to get comfortable against me.

    "Okay so about 20 years ago the faye kingdom went under attack. Not many knew about them. They were very introverted people and lived far into the mountains. Hunters and rouges of all kinds wanted their power and wanted most of them as slaves. They were rare so they would pay a lot. The king,Laken and the Queen,Laura had a little boy named Reagon. He was three at the time. Just a few weeks until his birthday. They did everything in their power to keep their prince safe. Reagon's parents cast a spell to keep his memories locked away. He's probably regressed because of those memories. Some of the faye survived and got away. Evan being one and many warriors. They've been looking for their lost prince since."

I looked at the sleeping bundle in my arms and stroked his hair.
     "He's gone through so much. I dunno if he'll be any help. My Angel has been in slavery since then. Constant pain. He's traumatized, Zero..." Zero's fingers wove their way into my long hair and kissed the side of my head.
      "I know, love. He'll do just fine though. He has you and all his people. He'll be safe and happy. No one will ever hurt him again." I nodded and leaned into him after readjusting Ray until he was lying against us both.
       "Tyke is on his away. He thought it was best since he should be the most familar to Reagon. And it would overwhelme him if too many came at once." Evan sat beside me and rubbed my back. Despite him being smaller than I he was extremely dominate. Out of the three of us I was the most submissive.
     "Whose Tyke?" Raydon.. Or Reagon stirred at the name and blinked his pretty eyes open.
      "He was his body gaurd in training. He was 9 when it all happened and training. They were inseperable since Reagon was born."
    Reagan
     I sat up quickly suddenly not feeling small at all. "Tyke?" My speech has gotten considerably better mostly because Micha and Mal tutored me often.
     "You remember him?" I frowned and shook my head.
     "Kinda. Name and eyes. Dats all." Master... I mean Zayne rubbed my curls and kissed my cheek.
     "Maybe you'll remember more once he gets here. Don't stress, Angel."
I nodded and pulled away from Zayne. He needed time with his mates and I was in the way.
      "I gonna lay down." Zayne frowned but nodded. I left the one person that I so desperately wanted to be with and crawled into my fluffy bed. I went to sleep dreaming of milky hazel eyes.

Zayne
    I watched as my Angel walked away. "Do you think he's okay?" I was in between my two loves. Zero was playing with my hair as Evan held my hand. It was Evan who answered.
       "He feels like he's taking you away from us. I could feel how guilty and sad he felt but he's okay. He's probably going to sleep. Little Reagon has been through a lot." I nodded and lightly pressed my lips to Evan's cheek as a thank you.
      "You're welcome,Zay." I smiled as we all went into a comfortable silence as we waited for the mystery man. I wanted to ask about him more but didn't want to intrude. So I guess waiting is my only option.