Chapter Sixteen

“TyTy? Whewe goin?” I chewed my sleeve as I looked out the window. I saw nothing but trees. So many trees. Everyone was with me though. That made me really happy. Zayne felt much better and I could cuddle him again! TyTy was here too. He's my new favorite but don't tell my Zayne. He might get angry again.

     “I want you to meet some people,love. Don't worry though. They're extremely nice and we're all going to be there with you.” He smiled and tugged at my curls softly. I almost purred at his touch. I'm glad I was in the middle. Micky sat next to me as he played on his new game. I think he called it a 3ds. It looked really awesome but Mal said I couldn't play with it.

     “Would you like me to get you one of those,Angel?” My eyes snapped from Micha's game system and up to Zayne. He was in the front seat with meanie Zero. “We can get you a case and all so if you drop it, it won't break.” My cheeks spread wide with a smile as I threw myself at him after unbuckling.

     “Thankies, daddy!” Zayne quickly hugged me back before TyTy pulled me back. He buckled me quickly after giving me a stern growl.

     “Do not unbuckle when the car is moving. No matter what. Do you understand me?” I nodded quickly as I my lip wobbled. I didn't want my Ty to be mad at me. “Thank you,love. I'm not upset with you.” He quickly pressed his lips against my forehead. My smile came back quickly and I looked back out the window. Still nothing but trees but we were slowing down.

     “Just park here. It's not too far.” I jumped with a soft squeal at Evan's voice. I forgot he was here. Ty chuckled making my cheeks catch on fire. “Sorry,precious. I didn't mean to scare you.” I leaned into his small hand as he stroked my hair.

     “It's otay! We get out?” I wiggled excitedly and jumped out once Ty unbuckled me. He quickly caught me before my bare feet touched the ground.

     “Shoes,Angel. And your jacket.” I poked my bottom lip out in a pout and shook my head. Zayne sighed and grabbed my spiderman shoes before putting then on my sock clad feet. TyTy held me tightly as he did so and kisses all over my face,making me giggle. After I was in my blue jacket we started walking. Tyke held me the whole way making me smile. I love being held.

     “There's a few things we need to discuss. There's a few warriors that probably won't take this all too well. And there's probably a lot of people that won't believe us. I want eyes on him at all times.” Everyone nodded. I clung to Ty tighter as we came onto a field. Several small houses were lined up. Kids were were running around in dirty cloths and the adults were either washing clothes or farming. Everyone looked starved and so sad.

      “Hey… why are you crying Angel?” I reached for Zayne and he scooped me up quickly. “Shhh,sweet heart. Daddy has you.” I pressed my face into his shoulder before speaking.

      “Dey so sad,daddy.” Everything went silent after that and my whole body turnt into stone. I was scared now.

       “Welcome back,Commander!” I looked over and gasped as a lot of men stood with their fist over their hearts. They stood so straight and they were looking at TyTy.

       “Relax. Thank you all. I have something very important to tell you all.” I was pulled into Tyke's arms as he spoke and placed onto my feet. I quickly pressed myself into his side as I peeked at everyone. “This is Reagan. Well now known as Raydon. We call him Ray for short.” Ty weaved his fingers through my curls making me purr softly.

       “The Reagan? The prince?” I flinched at the guys tone and moved around Tyke to press my face into his back.

      Tyke

      I sent a glare at one of my warriors before speaking in a hard tone. “Yes Reagan. Your prince so you better be respectful. He has the birthmark and he remembers me. Evan found him. Well… it's a long story that we will discuss later.” My warriors nodded and said a quick sir before going silent.

      “I can get him,Tyke.” I shook my head quickly and grabbed my dragonfly. I wanted to growl at Zayne possessive but it would have sent his vampire on a frenzy so I bit it back. “Okay… it was only an offer.” I tightened my hold as Zero quickly wrapped his arm around the slightly hostile vampire. Seems I might have growled slightly… oh well.

      “Meeting adjourned. Go back to doing whatever. Cory,Payton,Ombre and Harvey follow me.” My top four warriors followed me as I walked towards my vacant cottage. Ray clung to me weakly as his eyes began to drift shut. It was past due his nap time and my dragonfly was probably stressing.

      “Zayne. Will you take my boy? He's asleep and I need to discuss everything with my warriors.” Zayne's angry glare was replaced with a grin as he took Ray into his arms. I was jealous but I also liked knowing Ray had a guardian. I can trust Zayne more than most of my own warriors. Which was shitty but entirely true. Time to tell the long story to my top warriors.

      “So what's up boss? Is the prince okay?” Harvey was the first to speak which didn't surprise me. He was an absolute chatterbox and always hyper. He'd get along just fine with my dragonfly.

      “The Prince is doing a lot better. Zayne the tall vampire with long hair found him at a slave auction. Supposedly he has been there the whole time… being passed from one dom to the other. He can't talk very well. He's gotten a lot better though from what Zayne has told me. I need you all to look after him if I'm not around. He's extremely childish and clumsy. Harvey, Payton. I want you two to be the closest ones. You both have the same relationship as my boy and Zayne. You should get along just fine. Any questions?” Payton was the next to speak while everyone else just shrugged.

      “Why aren't you his dom? Aren't you two mates?” His deep scratchy voice was full of confusion and he had every right to be. I let out a stressed sigh.

     “Zayne is my boys guardian. They have a bond and they've spent a lot of time developing it. They aren't sexual. Strictly daddy or caregiver. We're taking this one step at a time.” No one had anymore questions so we all went our separate ways. Now I could help my dragonfly get comfortable in his new home.