Chapter ten

Three weeks later
     Zayne
    "Angel, please. You have to wear cloths. Daddy has a very important meeting and needs to leave." I sighed as tears began to swim in my boys green eyes. His lower lip wobbled as it let out soft whimpers.
    I quickly pulled his pull up on and his footy pajamas. They had little dinosaurs which he has been obsessed with lately. He's regressed since my brother showed up. I didn't mind though. I was just worried about his well being. Some of the subs I nursed back to health were regressers and I liked it a lot. It made me feel needed.
       "Shhh shh. Daddy will be back in a few days. I promise. So be a good boy for Mal and Micky. Okay? Can you be a good boy for daddy?" I smiled and whiped his tears once he nodded his little head.
       I lifted him up and cradeled him against my chest. Mal and Micha were in the kitchen eating leftover pizza. "Ready to go?" I nodded and handed him to Mal. Raydon has slowly gotten obsessed with the large man. Claiming him as his teddy bear. It was cute but also made me a tiny bit jealous.
       "No sweets after five. And not too many. Bath every night. Bubbles or he won't take one. Three meals a day and..." I glared as Micha suddenly placed his hand over my mouth.
       "We know, Z. We'll take care of him. I promise. We'll call if anything happens. Okay? But you need to go or you won't catch your flight." I sighed, knowing I had to leave my Angel after not leaving his side since he's been here. I layed a soft kiss to his forehead.
       "Be good, baby boy. Daddy will be back soon." I looked back at my friends and spoke softly, "Call me before bedtime. I'll read him a story like always and please one of you sleep with him. He still gets terrors. Bye guys." One last kiss before I left hearing the soft cries and pleas from my baby.

Six hours later
     I was late and beyond exhausted. Being on a plane for hours on end and being worried about Raydon wore me out. I couldn't stop by my hotel either which irritated me.
     "Sir were here. That'll be 25 dollars." I handed the taxi man a hundred and left with my suitecase. I looked up at the large glass building and sighed. Why did the meeting have to be so far and so important? I'd rather be home cleaning up after my baby.
     I clicked the elevator to floor 12 and tapped my foot. This better not take longer than three days. I promised to be back on thursday so I could take Raydon to the fair.
     "Sir, right this way. The meeting just started. May I take your luggage and coat?" I shook my head and walked through the door. Twelve men sat around a circular table talking but stopped as I walked in.
      "I apologise. My flight was late and traffic was horrible." As I sat down two beautiful scents hit me making my inner vampire stirr. One smelt of strawberries and the other a strong scent of banana. Before I could look around for my mates my phone went off.
      I let out a soft curse as I was being facetimed my Micha. Knowing why he was calling. "I'm so sorry. This is really important. I won't be but a minute. You can begin if you would like. I've studied all of the notes and slides." i answered and sighed at the tearstained face of Rayden showed.
      Zero
    Evan gripped my hand in excitement as the scent of mint and chocolate hit us. It was our soul mate. I looked up at the beautiful man before me. He was feminine and had the most beautiful grey eyes. I couldn't wait to have him in our arms.
      Its him! It's really him. I'm so happy Zero! I squeezed my loves hand and watched as our other half excused himself and left. I strained my hearing slightly to hear him and his phone.
      "Baby. You have got to calm down. I told you I'd be back soon. You're making yourself sick with all this crying. Be a good boy and calm down for me, love. Can you do that?... Good boy. I'm so proud of you. Daddy will be home in a few days. Be a good boy for Micky and Mal. I love you, baby." Evan growled possesivly making me gently slap his thigh.
     We don't know the full story. We can talk to him after the meeting so be good. He nodded and we watched as our soulmate sat back in his chair. He seemed extremely worried and slightly frustrated. I hope this meeting wasn't a long one.