CHAPTER ELEVEN

Zayne
The meeting didn't last long. Only about two hours. Which was good because my mates staring was starting to get to me. They both were extremely handsome. The slightly taller and more muscular one was the one that smelt like bananas. He had black hair that was jelled back and piercing blue eyes. He also had a five o'clock shadow making him look even better.

My other mate was adorable. He was shorter than us both. Not by much though and had curly brown hair. Much like my boy at home did. He also had green eyes but they were darker then Raydons. They actually looked a lot alike now that I think about it.

"Hello, Mate. I'm Zero and this is Evan. It's nice to meet you." A smile stretched across my face as I stood to greet them. Evan was the first to act seeing as he was extremely giddy and couldn't sit still during the meeting. A grunt left my lips as he tackled me to the ground in a hug. I quickly hugged back with a soft chuckle.

"I'm happy to see you too, Evan. My name's Zayne." My hands wove into his hair making my mate whine in content.

"My turn?" Me and Evan both stood. I blushed furiously as soft lips were placed onto mine. Zero just couldn't wait now could he. I kissed back and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Babe not in the office. Lets go to the hotel! Please~." Zero flicked his tongue against my bottom lip before pulling away. He was smirking and looked extremely proud of himself.

"Come on! We already covored everything today so we have two days to get to know eachother." Evan quickly grabbed both of our hands and pulled us out into the car lot.

Six days later
Micha
"Ray come here. Now. You can't run around completely naked. Zayne is coming back soon. Don't you wanna see him?" I sighed as he shook his head and ran up the stairs in his birthday suit.

"Just leave him be. Z is gonna be here in half an hour. He can deal with the brat." I was pulled onto my mate's lap and blushed slightly as he layed light kisses against my neck. His hand pushed up my shirt skimming over my nipples making me let out a shaky breath.

We were rudely interrupted by small hands pulling ay my pants. Mal groaned and wrapped his arms around my waist. "M...micky." Raydon had tears swimming in his eyes as he pointed to the wet stairs.

"That's exactly why I was trying to get you dressed. You can't go around without a pullup on." Mal let go of me as I picked up the small trembling boy.

"Will you clean that up before Z gets home. Please, babe." Mal sighed but got up anyway.

"Lets get your naked butt into some cloths." It has been hectic these past six days. Z decided to take a little more time because he fount his mates. This long without Z was taking a negative toll on Ray. He has barely slept and refuses to eat much. His night terrors have gotton worst and so has his accidents.

"All better booger butt. Lets watch a movie and wait for your daddy." Ray latched onto me as we headed to the theater movie. Mal joined us a little after and Ray quickly moved onto his lap.

Zayne
"Ray is extremely skittish and sensitive so don't get too close to him. And he sleeps with me because of his terrors so you'll have to get used to that. He'll sometimes sleep with Mal but not often." Zero and Evan nodded as I unlocked the door and walked into a very quiet house. The only sound was the muffled sound of a movie going in the theater room.
I dropped my luggage and quickly walked to the room. My boy was curles into Mal's chest chewing on his shirt. He looked awful. Like he barely slept or ate anything since I've been gone.

I walked over and crouched infront of him. It took him a few seconds for his mind to comprehend but when it did his eyes lit up. His little body launched at me. We were both crying in relief.

"D-daddy!" I pulled his face back and layed kisses all over his face. He giggled softly and grabbed my hair in his little fists.

"I missed you so much, Angel. Were you good for Mal and Mickey?" His little head turnt towards the two on the couch as if asking them if he was.

"He was a wreck Z. He was okay for a day or two but then he just I dunno. He hasn't slept much at all or eaten. His terrors have gotten way worst." Micha walked over and gently pulled up my boys shirt. There were claw marks across his chest and sides. "He's been clawing himself at night. And having accidents more often. I'm honestly glad you're home."

He seemed extremely pissed at me. And so did Mal. They both kissed my boys head before leaving. I looked back at Ray and he looked as confused as I was.

"Seems like I'm the bad guy,huh baby?" I chuckled as he nodded his little head. I'm so glad to be home.