CHAPTER FIVE

ZAYNE
      "Wilkerson..." I  looked back towards Raydom and smiled softly. He was asleep, curled against the door.

      "I found my mate, Z! He's so beautiful! I can't wait to get him home. He fainted when he saw me! It was so cute!" I smiled softly at my bestfriends babble. The werewolf was usually so calm. I haven't heard him this excited since his twenty-first birthday.

      "Are you almost here? My angel is asleep also, so..." I trailed off as the man being questioned climbed infront of me. I hung up as I looked at the bundle in his arms. The boy was beautiful, but didn't compare to the beauty beside me.

      Malichi grinned at me before looking at my angel beside me. I was glad that he used the other door or Raydon wuld have fell right out. "He's beautiful, Z. Do you know how old he is?" I shook my head and frowned.

      "I'm thinking he's around seventeen. His folder didn't tell me much. No name. No date of birth. Nothing at all. All I know is he's allergic to shellfish, peanuts, and bees. He's been a slave since he was three, Mal..." I sighed and pulled my angel into my lap. He stirred slightly but fell back asleep within a few seconds.

      "Shit... I haven't even looked in Micha's folder. I'll probably just go through it with him. Three... since he was three? The poor little guy." I nodded and looked out to see my mansion coming into view. I've lived here for centuries before Mal came along. We clicked instantly when I found him in the streets. He was kicked out of his pack when his parents fount out he was gay. I can't lie though. I'm glad that it happened or I would have never met him.

      I came out of my thoughts when Miller opened the car door. I allowed Malichi to get out before I did the same. Raydon whined as I jostled him, but he didn't wake up any further. "Thank you, Miller. You may go home. I'll see you tomorrow, drive safely." Miller nodded and I walked into the warm house with a conent sigh.

     Malichi seemed to be in his room, so I went up the stairs to the third floor and laid my angel on the queen sized bed. I had the whole floor to myself. Malichi had the whole fith floor to himself. I had a walk in closet, a small kitchen, and a spacious bathroom. My room was too large for one person and I hate to admit but before I got a sub to help I would always stay with Mal. I hate being alone and he had an extra bed for me to sleep on.

      "M-m-masta?"
RAYDEN
      Master looked at me and smiled softly. I was still wrapped in the soft blanket, but no longer in the car. "Yes, sweetheart?" MAster walked forward and sat on the matress beside my body.

      "C-cage..." I looked around for the familair metal cage and frowned when it was nowhere in sight.

      "You'll be sleeping here, love. You could even have your own bedroom if you would like." I frowned and bit my lip. Did I want to sleep with master. It would be easier for him, but my nightmares might get on his nerves. I don't want to be punished for something I cant control.

      "My o-own..." Master smiled and ruffled my hair. I stiffened at the contact, but he didn't seem to notice.

      "Will it be okay if you slept in here tonight? I need to show you around tomorrow and get a room ready for you." I nodded slolwy. I hope he doesn't punish me harshly.