CHAPTER SIX

ZAYNE

A choked sob aroused me from my slumber. I ignored it at first, thing it was my imagination. Shortly after falling back asleep a sharp scream errupted from beside me. I shot up and quickly looked over at my angel. Raydon was sickly pale with sweat and tears rolling down. His small body was trashing as he mumbled incoherently.

"Sweetheart, wake up. Raydon baby you need to wake up for me." I gently brushed his hair from his forehead before laying a light kiss there. His eyes fluttered open and another stream of tears flowed out of his green eyes. They were stunning just like the rest of him. I quickly pulled him to my chest and kissed away his tears.

"It's alright, my love. It's over now. I'm here, angel. No one will hurt you ever again." He let out a whimper and wrapped his arms around my neck. I let him cry into my bare chest until he was to a minimal hiccup. I looked over at my clock and smiled in relief.

"Come on, love. Let's eat breakfast and then we can take a bath. Is there anything you would like to eat?" A small shake of the head was all I got as a responce, but it was understandable. I walked down the steps with him still wrapped around me. He refused to loosen his grip which was quite adorable. His head head was tucked under my chin, refusing to look up. His small body was still trembling softly making me rub down his back.

"Good morning, Mal. How'd you sleep?" Malichi grinned up at me as he ran his fingers through Micha's blonde locks.

"Pretty good actually. What about you?" I shrugged and tried setting Raydon on the counter,but my angel wouldnt budge. I sighed sadly and pulled out a bowel and cheerios.

"Is this okay, love?" Raydon finally lifted his head and looked at the cereal in confusion but nodded his little head. I smiled softly and kissed his curls as he began noticing his surroundings.

Raydon

The food infront of me looked unappealing but I wasn't going to tell master that. I didnt want to upset him too greatly with being ungrateful, so I just nodded before looking around. We were in the kitchen on the main floor. It was bigger then the one in master's room but looked simple.

A gasp left my chapped lips as my eyes landed on the familar boy looking at an unfamilar man. I tested his name in my head before licking my lips. It came out as a whisper, but the boys head snapped in my direction.

"M-mi...cha..." I lifted my arms and reached for the older male and whimpered. Master quickly walked to Micha and sat me on his lap. I latched onto the boy infront of me and smiled, shakily.

"Raydon... I can't believe its you. Are you alright? How're you feeling?'' I looked over at my master and he smiled before gesturing for me to answer.

"R-Ray otey..." I cleared my throat and leaned back to look at my friend. His plump lips held a soft smile and he didnt look as pale as he did at the auction house. Micha looked happy. I finally let my gaze drift to who I assume was his new master.

Micha's master smiled and held out his hand. I looked at it confused as he introduced himself, "I'm Malichi but you can call me Mal, darlin'." He grabbed my small hand and gently shook it. "Thats how some people introduce themselves. Shaking someones hand is polite."

I nodded at his words and whispered, "I R-Ray...don... M-Mal..." I pointed to him and then pointing to me. "R-Ray..." Micha pressed his lips to my forehead before handing me back to my master.

"You did such a good job, little one! Im so proud of you!" I smiled and wrapped my arms around my master's neck once again. Him being a vampire might not be such a bad thing after all.