CHAPTER SEVEN

ZAYNE
I smiled down at the small boy in my arms. Im so glad Micha is Mal's mate. He was the one who gave my boy his name. And I will be forever grateful for that.

"Look at his face!" Mal chuckled as Raydons face lit up at the first spoonful of cheerios. Micha punched his shoulder softly and glared.

"Leave him be, Malichi." I laughed as Mal's lips turned into a pout. A soft whine made me turn back to the boy on my hip and smiled.

"Is it good, love?" He nodded fast and grabbed a handful out of the bowl. "Now now, Ray. We dont do that. Let me feed you darlin."

Ray pouted and dropped his handful back in the milk and opened his mouth. Micha and Mal both laughed making Raydon pout.

I fed him a little less than half the bowl until he began to pale. He whimpered and weakly tried to get out of my hold.

"Whats wrong, sweetheart?" Before he could answer he was bent over heaving. I quickly began to rub his back softly. Micha rushed over with a cold cloth and pressed it to the shaking boy's forehead.

"It's okay, love. Just let it all out." Raydon let out a whimper and coughed. I sighed sadly and pulled him to my chest once his stoumach was settled.

"Take him to bed, Z. He needs some rest. I'll clean this up." I gave Malichi a slight nod and was pushed towards the stairs. He must not be able to eat so much too fast.

"Do you want a bath, love?" I weaved my hand into his sweaty hair and pushed it out of his flushed face. He nodded slightly and shoved his face into my neck, whimpering softly.

I placed him on the closed toilet before filling up the tub. "Would you like bubbles?" I looked at him as I put vanilla bath oil in and smiled. His little head was tilted to the side as he watched me.

"W-wha...b-b-bub?" A soft sigh left my lips before I poured a small amount of bubbles into the warm water.

"Shorts off, love." His body grew stiff but he did as I told him. I crouched infront of him and grabbed his face softly.

"Listen, angel. No one in this house will ever touch you like your other masters. You're safe here and you can live a normal life. Okay?" I watched as his plump lip began to wobble and tears formed. He quickly latched onto me and hugged tightly.

"F-fa-fanks..."I smiled and kissed your head before pulling him back.

"Bath time now hun. Just step in and sit your cute self down." I let out a chuckle as he blushed and got into the tub.

Raydon
I giggled as the warm water moved around me in soft swirls. White fluffy cloud stuff was surrounding me and I touched some, hesitently.

"Those are called bubbles, darlin. Do you like them?" I nodded quickly and looked up at master before reaching for him. I whimpered needily. I wanted to be held by master.

"You're wet, baby. Let's get you washed up and dry before cuddles." Master kissed my head before telling me to close my eyes. I gasped as warm water was poured over my head. My wet curls covered my eyes making me fidget.

I moaned as soap was scrubbed into my hair. It felt nice and the longer he scrubbed the more sleepy I felt. I began to doze as he cleaned me throughly. Not minding him touching me. He made me feel safe. Finally I slipped into darkness as the water began to leave the tub.