Story Time With Onkle: The Rock Incident

It had been a few days since Prussia had introduced Rose and Katrina to the lives of Rosamund and Julius and the two children honestly couldn't stop thinking about the two ancient capitals. Since the capitals knew so little about themselves, the girls were fascinated with the concept that there were others before them who were around before most nations were even around. Perhaps these capitals knew things about themselves that the modern capitals had no idea about. 

One day, when Germany, Italy, and Japan were having an Axis meeting, Katrina, Naomi, and Rose went to talk to Prussia to hear more tales of the two ancient capitals. (Katrina and Rose had told Naomi about all that they had heard up to this point in time). They found Prussia sitting on the couch drinking a bit of beer and reading a book, which was a bit of surprise for Katrina, but that didn't matter; there were possibly life-changing secrets on the line. (Plus, from what Naomi had heard about Julius and Rosamund from her friends, she already started shipping them together). 

"Can I help you three?" Prussia asked once he noticed that the three girls were looking at him with expectations. 

"Mr. Prussia, can we please hear more about Julius and Rosamund?" Rose pleaded. "We really want to know more about them." 

"Ja," Katrina agreed. "You must have more stories about them." 

"They seem rike a very interesting pair," Naomi added. "I wourd rike to know more about them as werr." 

Prussia sighed closed up his book and put down his beer, knowing that he wasn't getting out of this. "All right," he said to himself, stroking his chin as he tried to rack his brain. There were so many other stories about his older sister and Rome's son that he could tell the capitals about but he wasn't sure which one to say. He thought over for a few minutes before settling on one that he thought would do perfectly; "Okay, I've got the perfect story to tell you three." 

The three capitals sat in front of Prussia and listened attentively as he told them about how the two ancient capitals went on their first "date". 

Flashback 

Rosamund was attending to her garden that was just outside her family's home, making sure to take special care of the floors that were going to bloom in the upcoming spring. Outside of her family, no one knew of her garden and she planned to keep it that way, knowing that if any of the warriors of the tribe were to find out that she planted flowers then they would look down upon her as unfit to be a fighter. 

Wiping the dirt from her brow, the personification of Germania's capital finished up her work and went to stand and stretch. "There, all done," she commented as she examined her garden. "Now all I have to vorry about is making sure no pests get in and tear it all up. I can probably put up some fencing to keep it all safe." 

As she was making her way to the front of the house, Rosamund heard Gilbert bickering with someone; "No vay am I letting you see mein schwester!" He yelled at the other individual. 

"I just want to talk to her," Replied the other individual, who Rosamund quickly identified as Julius from his accent and range in tone. 

"Please! Romans like you just vant to cause trouble! I can't have that kind of trouble for mein schwester." 

When Rosamund made her way to the front, she found the sight she had expected to see; her little brother trying to be intimidating in front of the taller, older boy, crossing his arms over his chest and puffing out his cheeks. The teenager rolled her eyes and made her way over to the two, using her index finger to shush Julius and keep him from alerting Gilbert to the fact that she was sneaking up on him.