Prolouge

Newly six year old Aurora was watching her favorite show with her older brother Kin who was sixteen, they bonded over the show which was called LEGO Hero Factory. Kin liked Breeze as a sister while Aurora liked Stormer but didn't know what kind of what thought of a relation to her of him.

The house phone rang as there parents weren't home but at the hospital diagnosed with Cancer, Kin got up from his seat on the couch and answered the phone thinking it was one of his friends only to be from the hospital. His eyes widened and his heart broke at what they were telling him.

"Okay. I'll tell my sister." He said then hung up the phone. He sat back down on the couch next to his sister and paused the episode making Aurora look at him as she held her Stormer figure in her arms.

"Kin. What's wrong? Who was that?" She asked her brother, Kin sighed knowing this was going to be hard "It was the hospital Aurora. Mom and Dad, didn't survive.." He said making he sister gasp as tears glossed her eyes.

She held her figure closer to her as her tears fell from her eyes onto it of his helmet. Kin brought his sister into his lap and hugged her tight "It's okay Aurora. Well get through this little sis." He told his little sister "How do you know big bro." She said in between sniffles "Cause we have our favorite show and the figures of them. We're not alone." He told her making her smile.

____________
Timeskip
____________

Six year old was dropped off at day care by her older brother Kin so he could go to work. She held her Stormer figure close to her chest as she walked around. Everyone seemed to have a friend, besides her..She then saw a red headed girl with jade colored gemstone eyes and red glasses a year older than her with a figure like her's that she instantly recognized the character. "Hey. Isn't that figure of yours William Furno?" Aurora asked the girl, the girl looked up seeing Aurora holding her Stormer figure. She smiled brightly, "I thought I was the only one here who liked that show." She said happily, Aurora smiled and sat down next to her flattening the back of her dress as she did so.

"I'm Aurora Nova WinterSword." Aurora introduced herself. The girl smiled as she pushed her glasses up her nose, "I'm Stephanie Ruby FireStorm. But you can call me Steph for short. Nice to meet you Aurora." Stephanie said happily. "I can see your figure is Preston Stormer." She said pointing to Aurora's figure, Aurora's smiled. "Yep. He's my favorite." She said. "To be honest." Steph began. "I like Furno as a crush." She finished sounding embarrassed.

Aurora giggled lightly, "There's no need to be embarrassed of that. I find it cute." She said, Steph smiled at that. "Thanks." She said showing a gapped smile from baby teeth gone. The two's girls friendship blossomed since then over their childhood show.

___________
Timeskip
___________

Fifthteen year old Aurora was in the living room watching her, her brother Kin and her best friend Steph's favorite show with her Stormer figure in her lap as she sipped her Hot Cocoa. Her Cellphone rang in her pocket making her pause the episode and pick it up answering it. "Hello?" She said into the phone, "Yes is this Aurora WinterSword?" The voice said "Yes this is her." She said "Ok. This is Dr.Cale. Your brother Kin WinterSword is in the hospital cause of a car crash." He said making her drop her cup making it spill coca on the floor and shatter the cup.

She hung up and grabbed her Stormer figure and jacket and ran out the door running to the hospital. She made it to the hospital and asked the receptionist of her brother, who was still in surgery. "Miss WinterSword," Aurora perked her head to see a doctor walking up to her, holding a clipboard and had a slight frown on his face.