3

Aurora's Point of View:

I snapped my eyes open hearing a noises from the living room making me know someone broke in.

I looked at my night table to see my Stormer figure missing 'That son of a......' I thought.

I quietly got out of bed and grabbed my dad's base ball bat that he tought me to use, even for fighting.

I tip toed to the living room as it was dark and I could barley see so it was a bit hard to see the person.

I saw them at the TV looking around the room till they saw me with eyes that reminded me of Stormer's.

I saw the figures hand move to his side and pull out a gun that had a baby blue glow to it in the shape of icicles.

"State your name and postion!" The person said as his voice matched Stormer's exactly.

"A-Aurora WinterSword, a 16 year old girl who lives without her family watching my favorite show to keep my happiness up." I said as fear filled me completely.

He eyed me warning me as I reached my hand to the lamp, I turned it on still looking at him and my silver eyes widened.

In front of me was THE Preston Stormer with his gun still pointed at me.

"Holly cheesecake...... How are you real? Your supposed to be a figure I own." I said out loud as I figured out that he was my figure.

He looked at me confused "What figure? And what are you?" He asked confused as he still had his gun pointed at me.

I raised my eyebrow at him 'Does he seriously not know what humans are? Makes sense since the world he's from.' I thought.

"I'm a human. Your not in your world Stormer. In this world you guys are made up, but in your world we humans don't exist." I told him he's still gonna be confused.

He lowered his gun and put it back where it belonged "Show me then." He said seriously, I grabbed his hand which was cold of metal and dragged him to one of the rooms I foreboded myself to enter...

Kin's room.......

I felt a rough blush creep on my pale face making me confused why I was blushing.

I opened the door to Kin's room, let go of Stormer's hand, and went searching for Kin's figure of Breeze.

The room had tons of boxes since I packed most of his stuff to put in storage.

I found the box that was labeled "HERO FACTORY STUFF" and placed it on the bare bed and opened it seeing Breeze was on top of everything.

I held her in my hand brushing my thumb against her Herocore but she didn't shiver like Stormer did yesterday as a figure.

I could feel Stormer was looking at me with a shocked look on his face, I then heard him sigh "Ok, you were right. Now excuse me I need to leave." He said and I heard his footsteps making me drop Breeze back in her box and chase after him.

"Wait!" I yelled at him making him turn around.

"You have no idea where you are, have no clue how to get around, and if other people see you they'll send you to a lab to experiment on you. Your basically pulling a Ferno move here." I said to him.

He thought for a moment "So what am I supposed to do?" He asked me crossing his arms across his chest.

I sighed thinking for a minute. What was he supposed to do? If he got seen or cought by someone he'll be sent away to a government lab to be experimented on, he has no where else to go so there's only one solution.

"Guess your gonna have to stay here with me till we figure out a way to get you back to your world." I said putting my hands on my hips.

He looked at me like I was crazy "How am I supposed to trust you?" He asked.

I walked to the couch and leaned on it "I'm basically the last of my family cause I lost them when they died young. I have nothing left and everyone rubs it in for it. You have no one else to trust." I said crossing my arms across my chest fighting my tears.

He stared at me probably shocked that I was alone without my family, he sighed.

"You have a point. Aright I'll stay." He said and started leaning against the wall.

I nodded "Good, now excuse me I need to go back to bed." I said then started walking to my room.

I closed my door and crawled in bed as sleep started to take over. "Please don't let this be a dream......." I said before sleep took me over completely.....