10

Aurora's outfit

Stephanie's Outfit

Stephanie's Outfit

I got lazy to creat outfits for them

I got lazy to creat outfits for them. I'll creat outfits for them in the next chapter, anyway, hope you guys enjoy.

Also this is a two parter chapter, so I'll do a part two for next chapter.

Aurora's Point of View:

Me and Steph were at Walmart shopping.

We were talking and I told her that me and Stormer were dating now and she almost bursted out fangirl screaming.

"Meh ship came true!" She whisper shouted making me giggle and roll my silver eyes at her.

"Steph I can't believe you shipped us." I told her.

She looked at me.
"I mean come on, I knew it was destined to happen of you two dating when I saw you two about to kiss when I walked into your apartment." She said smiling making me roll my eyes again at her.

We walked into the boys toy section since nether of us had figures of Bulk and Stringer and we NEEDED to make them real.

We saw the LEGO Hero Factory toys getting weird looks from adults of teenage girls looking at boys toys instead of ether Barbies or MakeUp.

Esh, can't they understand that there's such thing as Tomboys.

Me and Steph found the figures of Bulk and Stringer but also found one of Chief making us look at each other and nod.

We walked to the self checkout area where Steph paid for the figures since she had more money than me.

We walked out of Walmart and started walking to the park where the others were waiting for us.

Luckily everyone in the city was at the beach to relax after Steph dad's building fire from Stormer.

We made it to the park seeing that they were waiting for us at the playground area.

Breez was sitting on the swings as Surge sat next to her, Ferno was sitting against the swing set watching them, while Stormer was just leaning against a tree shaded by it making him a bit darker.

Steph went to Ferno and sat next to him and started piecing together Bulk, I walked to Stormer and sat next to him on the grass, I was about to start piecing together Stringer when I heard Stormer sit on the grass and pull me into his lap burring his face in my neck.

I smiled and started to piece together Stringer.

After a about a minute I was done and placed his Herocore in wishing the same wish that brought the others to life, I started to piece together Chief.

I looked at Steph seeing she had her head on Ferno's shoulder with a smile on her face as she was done bulking Bulk, I went back to piecing together Chief.

I fished and sighed, I saw a dandelion and picked it, I made the same wish holding the figure of Chief in my chest then blew the dandelion making the petals blow away into the sky in the wind. I

smiled as I watched them fly away. The sky started to turn darker making us look up confused, it wasn't supposed to rain today?

We heard footsteps coming towards us making me and Stormer stand up and Stormer push him behind him as I held the figures of Stringer and Chief in my chest.

All the villains that showed up in episode four was here.

Stormer pulled me close to him wrapping his arm around me and started backing away from them as he had his blaster pointed at them.

I heard blasters ready making me look back to see Ferno, Breez, and Surge with there blasters out pointed at the villains now with Breez and Surge standing up.

I felt myself fazing out of reality making me look at myself gasping seeing that I was and saw Steph was too.

I looked at Stormer seeing he was looking at me with shock and fear.

I felt myself completely disappear along with Steph into a new place seeing a villain bot we never wanted to meet was in front of us....

"Von Nebula........" I muttered darkly narrowing my silver eyes at the nutcase of the used to be Hero.

He smirked "Ahh, so I finally get to meet Stormer's new girlfriend. It's a pleasure to finally meet you Aurora WinterSword, along with you two Stephanie FireStorm..." He said looking at both me and Steph.

HE KNOWS OUR NAMES?! Flippin creep.........

He pulled out two needles making our eyes widen.

I started struggling realizing I was chained to the ceiling and the floor and so was Steph.

He started walking to us making me us struggle to out more.

He put the needle in the back of my neck moving my hair and injected what ever it was into me making me scream as it burned and stung like hell, he did the same thing to Stephanie making her do the same.

He went to facing us as he had the darkest smirk of sadisfacion on his face.

I started feeling my bones burning along with my blood and heart.

A few seconds Steph blacked out but I tried to stay consues but failed to as after a few seconds Steph blacked out, I did as well.

Stormer's Point of View:

We took cover behind a tree hiding from their blasts as we fired back at them.

I heard the two most familiar blast from behind us making me look to see the boys who I thought I've never see again till we go back to our world......

Bulk, Stringer, and Chief were in front of us not as figures anymore..................

To be continued.......................

Sorry it's short I had writers block for most of the week and school work so reason why it took me so long to update.

Anyway, I'll try to keep up with the updates the best I can since I'm not the kind of person who can deal with time limits even in Video Games.

Anyway, I'll see you guys in the next chapter which is part 2!