9

Aurora's Point of View:

I woke up seeing the canopy of my bed making me confused.

I thought I fell asleep on my desk chair?

I felt someone turn me around making me be able to see only to blush a dark crimson and my heart race seeing that Stormer was holding me in his chest as he had his arms around me in a protective manor.

Crap crap crap crap crap, why is this happening?!

His eyes lit up showing that baby blue glow of his eyes.

He looked at me and smiled a bit, "Morning Sleeping Beauty." He said making my blush darken and heart race more.

"Stormer, what has been up with you lately? You've been acting like a different person." I asked him.

"hand went to cradling my cheek making my heart race even more making me surprised I wasn't ether dead or it hadn't popped out of my chest yet.

"Your about to find out why." He muttered seductively.

Then he started leaning in making my heart race faster and faster each second.

I could feel his emotions radiating from his Herocore as he got closer.

He was about to kiss me when...

"YO AURORA! STORMER! BREEZ! SURGE! WERE HERE!!!!!!!" We heard Steph yell from the living room.

Stormer growled lowly a bit, he leaned into my ear.

"We'll continue this later." He whispered in my ear.

He then went out of the bed and walked out of my room to the living room leaving me on my bed a major huge blushing mess.

I started breathing heavily trying to steady my fast beating heart.

After about 30 seconds my heart calmed down.

I sighed and went to my closet and grabbed some clothes and a pare of shoes and went to my bathroom to change.

My wound on my head was healed which was good.

After about a minute I came out of my bathroom in my outfit for the day.

Which was a white blouse, bleached skinny high waisted jeans, white combats that went up to halfway my lower calves, my hair was in a Elsa braid, and I had a sapphire heart necklace.

I walked out of my bedroom seeing everyone in there and Steph's outfit.

Well I guess we're wearing matching necklaces then.

"What's going on?" I asked them.

Steph and Ferno looked at me.

"MeltDown is in an abandoned building in an ghost town part of the city." He told me.

I remember in The Enemy Within episode he made this special radiation on his whip that made Stormer messed up and go on a rampage in Makohero City.