Happy Birthday To Me

Chapter One: Happy Birthday To Me

Note: previous alterations of the chapter in reversions were deleted so here is the half finished chapter one of the original editing

Aurora's PoV

I let out a sighed after finishing brushing my hair and putting it into a high ponytail. My outfit for today was a sky blue band T-Shirt which had Magical Balloon on it which was on top of a white tank top, a pair of bleached skinny jeans which were ripped slightly at parts which showed my black leggings underneath, black ankle socks and a pair of baby blue converses while my brother's varsity jacket was on and my ashes bullet necklace to complete the look for today.

Today was my sixteenth birthday and for most, the last day of school. It was nearly close to half a year now since Kin died and here I was having my birthday by myself and my best friend Steph celebrate it, also my downstairs neighbors. I sighed again as I shook my head, leaving the bathroom while turning the light off and went to grab my backpack and phone from my bedroom. I looked at my Hero Factory figure of Alpha team leader Preston Stormer on my bedside.

I picked him up in my hands after resting my still open backpack on my bed, I carefully held him in my hands since he was one of the last gifts I had from my parents. "Maybe I'll get lucky and with bringing you to school this time they won't go through my backpack..." I mused half to myself aloud. Call me crazy for talking to my figures, but it was like Cinderella talking to her animal friends, I have to be a little crazy to help keep myself sane. Plus at times, it felt like he was actually listening to me of every word I said to him.

"What do you think Stormer, wanna come with me to school in my backpack?" I asked him, using my middle finger of my fingers that carefully held the back part of the figure to have him nod. It was weird for a second because his head joint was far more fluid than normal, especially with old figures like this.

I smiled as I grabbed my backpack in my other hand, "Whatever Alpha leader says I suppose." I joked a bit as I carefully placed Stormer in my backpack and then carefully zipped it up. Hoisting my backpack on my back I left my bedroom while turning off the light I went to the front door of my apartment and left, closing and locking the door behind me with my key which I stuffed in my bra.

I quickly rushed down the stairs to head to school. "Sheldon I'm not driving you to school." I snickered quietly to myself as I reached the floor where three of my downstairs neighbors as one of them was my guardian for me to not be in an orphanage, Penny, Lenard and Sheldon were leaving their apartments for their jobs. Lenard and Sheldon were scientists for some company while Penny was an aspiring actress paying her bills as a waitress at a restaurant which I worked at as well to make my own money.