4

Aurora's Point of View:

I opened my eyes hearing the sound of my alarm clock.

I didn't see my Stormer figure on my bedside table as I turned off the alarm clock making me try to remember last night.

'Was it a dream or did I miss place my figure?' I thought to myself as I got out of bed.

I went to my wardrobe and grabbed a white ruffled long sleeve blouse, ripped light blue skinny jeans, white leggings, and my Sailor Moon thigh high sneakers.

I walked to my bathroom and changed into my clothes and tied my shoes, I brushed through my noted hair and put it in an elsa braid with snowflake clips in it and a baby blue hairband holding it together.

I put on my silver locket I wore yesterday since it was a gift when I was 7 from my parents.

I put in my silver snowflake earrings and sighed since I still didn't see my beauty that my mom, dad, and Kin said I always had.

I left my bathroom and put my pj's in the hamper and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I grabbed an apple from the fridge trying to eat lighter than I usually do "Took you long enough to wake up." I heard Stormer's voice behind me making me jump and turn around seeing he was sitting on the couch looking at me.

"Ok..... So it wasn't a dream..." I said to myself.

He shook his head "I wish." He said making me deadpan.

I pointed a finger at him with my free hand.

"Hey. I'm letting you stay here till we can figure out how to get you back to your world. So can you please not treat me like you do to Ferno." I told him then bit my apple chewing it.

He sighed "Your brave and tough I'll give you that. Better than Candice." He said making me almost chock on my apple of laughter.

"She annoys you that much?" I asked him trying to hold in my laughter.

"She's always trying to flirt with me and is always about herself." He said making me go wide eyed. Since when did this shiz happen?

"I'm guessing she's trying to get you to go out with you so she can become more famous since all she cares about is herself and fame." I said then took another bite of my apple, he nodded "My thoughts exactly when she first flirted with me." Stormer said making me giggle a bit.

I finished with my apple piece and threw the rest of the two bit apple in the trash making him look at me weird.

I grabbed my bag for work "Where are you heading, exactly?" He asked me.

"Blondie isn't the only one who has a job. I gotta head to the library for my job as a shelve assistant." I told him.

He nodded "Alright." He said.

I grabbed my house keys.

I looked at him "Please don't pull any Ferno moves while I'm gone.".

I said making him deadpan. "I'm nothing like the kid. So don't expect me do that." He said making me sigh.

"Alright." I said then walked out the door locking it behind me.

I started walking to my job hoping I don't run into my bullies.

Their probably out shopping for clothes of the prissies and cheerleaders and jock stuff of the jocks.

I made it to the library luckily not running into my bullies.

I walked inside and immediately started working on stalking up the shelves with returned and new books.

I heard the door open and loud laughing and snorting making me about to shush the people who entered but froze when I saw it was the jocks.

Mrs.Muse walked up to them about to scold them when the quarter back pushed her aside.

"Move out of the way old hag. WHERE ARE YOU AT WHORE SO WE CAN HAVE SOME FUN?!" He yelled.

I started running upstairs to the supply closet hiding inside and hid behind the mountains of boxes.

I kept my breathing quiet as I was hidden so they wouldn't hear me.

I heard the door slam open making the mountain of boxes shake but thankfully not fall since they were full of books.

He nocked boxes around to the ground looking for me.

The mountain of boxes fell on top of me making me hold in a groan in pain since it hurt like crazy fucking bitch and I felt blood trickle.

"She's not here. Let's head." Camron my main jock bully said.

I heard footsteps walking away from me and the front door slam close.

I soon heard rushing footsteps running to me making me try to get up.

The boxes were moved off of me making me look to see Mrs.Muse had taken off the boxes off of me with the help of her husband.

"Aurora! Are you alright?!" She asked freaked out probably cause she saw me bleeding.

"Y-ya. I-I'm f-fine." I replied weakly.

"No your not your bleeding!" Mr.Muse said.

I shakily got off the floor, they tried there best to patch me up which wasn't that good and let me go home early.

I sighed as I tried my best not to collapse on the sidewalk.

I made it back to my apartment and unlocked it, I tripped to the floor as I walked in.

"Aurora! Are you ok? What happened?" I heard Stormer yell as he helped me up off the floor.

"M-my b-bullies c-came t-to m-my w-work L-looking f-for m-me, I-I h-hid I-in s-supply c-closet, t-they n-nocked a-a m-mountain o-of b-books o-on t-top o-of m-me......." I told him.

I felt him pick me up bridal style and set me on the couch, he closed the front door and grabbed the first aid kit and went to patch me.

For someone who doesn't have human's in his world, he's not bad with a first aid kit.

He finished patching me up which was way better than what Mr and Mrs Muse did. He put the first aid kit back under the sink and he sat back on the couch next to me.

I laid down to where I was laying in his lap, I was exhausted. I closed my misty silver eyes and let sleep take over.

Stormer's Point of View:(DIDNT SEE THAT DID YA?)

If I was a human like her I be blushing like crazy at this.

Why is she laying in my lap?

Why did she choose to sleep on me?

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS FEELING?!?!?!!!!!!!!!

I sighed as I laid my head in my hand resting it on the arm of the couch, I closed my crystal blue 'eyes' and let sleep take over thinking what the hell was this feeling.