chap 13

عيد مبارك تقبل الله منا ومنكم
🌙"
Allahuma Taqabbal minna wa minkum" I wish you a very happy and peaceful EID. May Allah Accept all Our good deeds,. 🌙🌙🌙EID MUBARAK.🌙🌙🌙
1st shawwal 1438.
Sallah klewan diyuwaa
Falmata's p.o.v;
Looking up, I realized farouq was the hard figure I bump into.
I sigh in relief as I realised he held me from falling on my back.
Thanks, I said softly.
Mustapha I heard, farouq as he brought me to balance.
Mustapha, which mustapha I thought.
Afternoon mustapha, he greeted.
I looked up and it was really mustapha, just standing at the hallway staring at us.
I became shy, and I looked down.
I need a word with you, falmata he said,
Leaving farouq amused.
I heard farouq repeat falmata, as I walked behind mustapha.
Yes, I said once in the schools reception with mustapha.
Mum said I should give you this, he said handing me a work book.
She said that fanna forgot yours at home.
Thanks i said, but he frowned at me.
Mustapha, what happen was... I started to explain but he brought his hand to a halt.
What happened is non of my business you can live your live as you see fit, if you decide to be a tramp at school, thats your business just don't bring shame to us. He said and stumped off, leaving me dumbfounded.
Mustapha is wrong, what I do should matter to him. I let an agonizing tear escape my eyes.

Mustapha's P.O.V ;
Seeing falmata in that condition, seeing her with that little boy holding her waist made me angry. I felt a burning flame in me, I felt like killing that brat but I couldn't just understand why. I
Tried to figure out what was happening to me.
I was mad at her and and me for caring,
The sight of her agitated me. After saying what I said to her, I felt bad.
I regretted every word I uttered to her, but what could I do. The deed is done, scratch that I can still make things ok before it's too late.
Determine as I was, I returned to say sorry.
But what I saw shattered me, I saw farouq so close to her that he even has the gut to wipe off her tears. Who the hell does he think is he, I roared.
What the hell, why do you care, asked my subconscious but I had no answer to why.
I quietly returned to my car and drove off.

FALMATA'S P.O.V;
His word ached in the heart. I can withstand anything from him but not the fact that he called me a tramp.
I am no tramp!,
I felt someone's voice calling me falmata with so much melodie, I couldn't believe mustapha is back to apologise and get things right.
He isn't bad afterwards, I felt my tears wiped away and I smiled opening my eyes. Musta..... I tried to utter but I was shocked that it was farouq.
How did he knows I was called falmata.
I pushed him away , making him hit the ground.
Are you mad, why on earth will you touch me,
Don't you have manners or Islamic morals , I scold.
I Could see him, shocked and scared.
Am so sorry falmata, I saw you crying and you looked really sad. I didn't think when I decided to console you and I know I should have, he said looking at his fingers, lowering his gaze.
It's ok, just never forget your Islamic teachings I said and he nod.
So tell me, was it mustapha who made you cry?, he asked and I was quiet.
You can tell me, trust me he said.
No , it's not him I just recalled my late dad .
Am sorry for your lost, said farouq.
It's ok, it's a long time ago, I smiled.
You sure, he asked and I nodded.
So tell me , how did you know mustapha.
Uhmm,
His my h. ..
He's her relative said fanna, cutting me off.
Relative, asked farouq
Turning his attention to her.
Yes, she's my sister , explain fanna.
She has forgetten the ' -in law', I yelled in my head.
But she hasn't lied, she just withheld the whole truth , technically am her sister .
Farouq I need to talk to you about our English report due tomorrow, said fanna excusing farouq.

I don't get fanna, all I know is that I need to know the truth about that feud and maybe I will understand fanna's bitchy attitude.
Later , in the day I met farouq and he taught me mathematics in kanuri it was awesome, I never knew he is kanuri. Atleast even him, till he heard mustapha called me falmata.
When he asked if I was kanuri, I answered in kanuri and he was ecstatic to meet someone who understands him. He told me he knows fanna but it was a shame she doesn't understand kanuri, I secretly agreed. I never thought that I could ever bond up with someone over having a common language, but I did. And farouq never appeared to me as someone who is kin about his culture but he is.
Saif waaja (See you, tomorrow )said farouq as he waves his adieu.
Walking to the parking lot, I rolled my eyes in realisation that it's mustapha who had come to pick us up. Doesn't he has any shame.
Once I was closer , I heard a girls voice giggling and flirting really hard.
It was hilarious, I had no idea when I forgot that am going to face mustapha, and started laughing.
The girl turned and my laugher seized, I was shocked to find that it was siddiqa.
I could tell, she felt ashamed as she ran away.
As I sat in the front seat, farouqs words came running into my thoughts and I smiled really wild.
(When you multiple 1 ×1 , you get a really lovely smile), I could remember frowning and saying that kal kal giyi maths roo waltiye (doesn't make sense, now back to maths), it wasn't funny and I didn't want him knowing he made me smile.

MUSTAPHA'S P.O.V;
I was seated in the office bored when sameera walked in.
My life saver, I sigh'ed.
We were in the middle of a very nice conversation when mum called.
"I am out with the driver and there's virtually no one at home. I know you will be getting off work in the next ten minutes so please get falmata and fanna from school, said mum" once I hit the receive button,
But mum, I tried to whine.
No ,buts just do as told .
Ok , mum. With that I end the call.
I can't believe I have to see that girl again, I hissed.
I don't know What's there, when you literally share a room.
You saw her?, asked sameera.
Yes I did, and I saw a boy too, holding her waist in school, one could swear he was ready to kiss her.
I knew it, said sameera making me lost.
I always wanted to tell you, but I did want to be seen as the bad guy here.
Falmata is a tramp, she looked it.
One time at the hotel is saw her, kissing one of the waiter that brought food when you were out.
Whattt!, i yelled and you remained quiet. I punch the desk in front of me in anger and stumped off.
I was angry, and feeling betrayed.
I arrived at the school's premises in less than an hour, I kept repeating 'aoozubillah ',in my heart till I saw a young lady who I called to help me call fanna.
Once I noticed the girl was siddiqa, I regret ever calling her.
Siddiqa used to be fanna's friend, she had a massive crush on me and always comes to our house just to see me and not fanna.
Siddiqa kept giggling when she realized I was the one.
She kept saying rubbish that I had no idea what they where.
I was glad to be saved by falmata.
When falmata sat in the front seat, I was ready to descend my anger at her, but then she suddenly became happy and kept blushing alone.
She really looked beautiful and innocent, I wondered why someone like her would do what sameera said, that's just impossible.
But she did let that farouq boy hold her said my subconscious.
They must be a logically explaination, I argued with my subconscious.
If what sameera said was true, then she would have never waited a sec to tell me, not alone more than 2months.
All I know is that sameera's happiness lies in my separation with falmata.
Brother, let's go and quit staring at your wife, I heard fanna said and I become shy.
I started the engine and we drove away.

A/N ;Baara ngimirire! !Happy sallah beautifuls

A/N ;
Baara ngimirire! !
Happy sallah beautifuls. 🌟⭐
So tell me, do you like the direction the story is going?,
Where's my sallah gift💌?, I heard you all like 'Rowa'😁😁.
Don't forget to show some love.....
~With lurv;
Carltumee 💋
4th June 2017