Chap 33.

#Unedited

Mustapha, what's next now * asked sameera.
I don't know * I said
I don't know, do not tell mum about anything unless I get the courage , i myself to tell them that I have divorced falmata * I said.
What !, sameera yelled in disbelief.
Mustapha, you divorced her?,
That's so unlike you.
Sameera do you remember, when you once told me that everyone has a skeleton in the closet ?
I stopped to watch sameera's expression.
Yes, she nodded.
I guess this hers * I said.
No, I don't believe you , are you trying to tell me that you have never gotten intimate with your wife* sameera asked.
Yes * I said confirmly.
No, you have to think hard, I do not want to believe so even if I secretly wish it's so deep down * she said.
And I managed to giggle even in this broken state that I am.
Reminiscing,...

I was back from work quite late, when I noticed falmata in a see through night gown.
The gown was sticking to her body due to the water gripping from her hair ,as if it was a second skin on her. The gown stopped slightly above her upper thigh, showing much of it away.
She looked so cute and sexy. I never knew she was this curvy. I kept staring her, noticing every detail of her body. Just when our eyes lock, she quickly grabbed a Robe, which I think is part of the dress and wore it.
You are back * she said.
Yes , I said still drooling over the view I had just seen.
Falmata, i called with so much lust in my eyes.
I couldn't think straight, all I knew is that I wanted what's mine for the taking.
It's my right and I needed her bad.
She came non chalantly .
You look, so sexy, I said as I try to get the robe off her, I think that made her scared.
She started to take steps back, as I moved forward.
She moved away from me till she hit a dead end.
I was standing in front of her, with my hands over the wall caging her.
I kissed her neck , and she groans.
Mustapha, please * she begged
I pay no mind to her, I started to lose the rope on her robe as she began to shiver in fear.
Her hard sobs knocked some sense out of me, that's when I realised what I was about to do was wrong.
How could I ever think of Getting intimate with her the wrong way.
I put her robe back on her and carried her to the bed.
Once on the bed, she moved away from me and hugged her legs and began to whimper .
Falmata, it's ok I won't hurt you.
No, mustapha am not crying because you are going to hurt me, no am crying because I know I can't physically satisfy your need.
Mustapha, am unable to be your wife completely. By this time, couples married this long would have already consummated their marriage, but not us. Am not ready.
And that makes me sad* she said admist million sobs.
It's ok , you don't have to explain yourself * I said.
Mustapha, when we got married , I wasn't really happy about it because I thought I was rather young.
People told me stories about men getting intimate the very first night of the wedding, and most people in arrange marriage, the husband began to act in different and that scared me, it scared me that you might not care after that one night.
So when sameera had your attention, I was glad you wouldn't ask for it.
I didn't want to get pregnant at 16.
I don't want to be a mother when I myself am still a child. No,
No, am sorry .
She cried.
It's ok, I said patting her back, just because I sleep with you once doesn't mean you will get pregnant.
I won't come close to you, I won't seal our marriage until you are ready even if you want it to be when you're an adult first at 18 * I said assuring her .
I wiped her tears .
Do you trust me, I asked and she nodds.
How naive falmata could be.
How her mind thinks ,is something else.
she has already calculated everything.
She laid near me and I shifted close to her.
Are you sure you trust me * I asked once more.

I do,
More than anything *she said.
I cuddled to her.
I placed my hands on her waist and hair smells of lavender.
Her hair was still damp from washing * I thought.
I snipped the gracious scent of lavender coming from her hair.
She interlocked her hands with mine.
Do you know why we have gabs in our hands * I asked.
No* , she said
For filling it, with the hands of those we love , our better half * I said raising our hands up.
I kissed the back of our hands and she cuddles up more.
I could sense her flushing.
That night we slept hugging each other.

End of Flashbacks. ....

No , sameera I said with so much bitterness.
She had remind me of the bitter truth.
Falmata didn't want me close because she had other plans.

Falmata' s p.o.v;
The nurse discharged me and told me that my husband paid my bills.
Ex-
I felt the urge to remind her.
She chose to discharge me at night. I asked her if I could stay in the hospital till morning.
But she told me it was against the hospital protocol and ethics to keep staying after been discharged.

I can't believe that we keep on getting tested in the worst of ways.
I hated myself right now, mustapha for not trusting me, for believing any trash in front of his eyes. He has to believe that there is much more than meets the eyes.
I hated my Dad for agreeing into this dump arrange marriage. Today my greatest fear has happened, it has come to past.
I got divorced at 16.
He said I shouldn't return home.
Then where else should I go. His home is the only home I know and I refuse to go beg at his foot.
I searched my brain for any clue on where to go.
I decided to call farouq.
No, if I call him, and go to his house this night then for sure, the world would believe he's the father.
If I was really pregnant.
I decided to call saddiqa, keeping our differences aside.
Siddiqa text me her address and I stopped a cab.
After entering the cab , I wondered how sameera had made such plans and its this successful.
I am sure she's behind this, just as much as I am that shes behind the picture scandal too.
When I arrived at the destination saddiqa sent.
I texted her before I ranged the door bell.
My heart skip multiple beat, when I saw the woman who opened the door.
Just then my phone buzz and I looked at it.
It was a text from siddiqa.
Am sorry, I texted you my cousins address.
My parent won't entertain guess by this hour.
I swallowed the lump in my throat as I was standing face to face with her.

A/N ;
Any guess who the mysterious woman is ?
Or who's house siddiqa texted ?

Cliffhanger huh?
Don't forget to vote n comment 😊

With lurv ;
Carltumee 💋.
26th August, 2017.

Play ................................................................
*Love your self
By justin Bieber