Epilogue.

Hello ,
So here's an epilogue for my wonderful readers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.thanks for reading.

I rolled my veil over and left the dresser anticipating what surprise mustapha has for me

I walked slowly down the stairs. I could hear another voice downstairs, this could only mean mustapha has a friend over.
What i heard next made me drop dead shock on my spot.
These can't be happening.
I can't have a bouquet of roses and then watch it wither.
I love you sameera.
Why on earth will he tell her that.
I don't know if it's the pregnancy hormone but I felt a huge push to teach her a lesson.
Subhanallah.
I quickly ran In front of him, breathing angrily like a mother bear protecting her cub.
"You are insensitive and obnoxious".
'I can't believe you will stoop this.....Arghhh.'
I groan in vain.
"What's wrong"? , asked mustapha.
"Is she ok" asked sameera.
"I will be as long as you le.....a....ve" I yelled dragging the leave.
Did you pee in your pants " asked mustapha rather confuse.
O.M.G "gasped sameera.
Shes in labor, quickly get the delivery bag, I will get her into the car "said sameera.
Don't fucking touch me" I spat.
By now pretty use to the American vulgar words even though I try not to but there things you hear constantly like please.
What ever differences we have must be put aside until you deliver me my niece/nephew" she said cooing the last part.
They both got me into the car and we drove to the hospital.
The stretcher was brought and I place on it.
I held mustapha's arms tight.
"Why did you say you love her" I said between clenched teeth.
I couldn't decide which pained more my heart or the labor. At least I should control the one I can.

"I said I love her to convince her to stay with Jalil" he said.
Fuck, I said under my breath.
Jalil, for a moment I have forgotten that sameera is married. I mentally palmed my self.
"Do you love her" I stupidly asked.
"Of course, i do she's my cousin "said mustapha.
I know right " I said and the next thing was mustapha leaning to kiss me, he kissed me and I was having a magical moment till I heard the nurse voice.
" I hate to break this, but we need to get in there and you can catch up later ".
Mustapha whispered a prayer as I was rolled into the delivery room.

2 years ....

I can't believe it's already two years.
I am so glad am done with college it wasn't an easy task mixing college with nursing though I had a nanny.
Ma'am he's crying said my Latino maid.
Yup, living in Manhattan got it perks.
She passed me my twins.
Rafee'ah was looking very grumpy , her face squeezed.
What happen baby ?, do you want some cookies " I asked politely.
No, daddy ....she yelled stumping her feets.
Have I forgot to mention, she's a daddy's boy.
Rafeeq's wailing , got my attention.
I gave him a pacifier.
"Isn't this my adorable little niece and nephew " said fanna.
Hey, aunt fanna.
Say welcome, I instructed them.
Daddy " cried Rafee'ah, babbling baby stuff.
Daddy", said fanna jerking her up.
Be careful with my twins " I said worried.
Twins " scoffs fanna.
"Just because they are born in different months in the same year doesn't mean they aren't twins "I defended myself.
Yup, I gave birth to Rafee'ah January two years ago and unexpectedly found out I was pregnant months later, I gave birth exactly 31st December the same year. So they technically are my twins.
"Uhmm, convince yourself all you can" giggled fanna.
How's finals coming up " I asked.
Alhamdulillah, she replied.
"So what is the bride to be doing here " I asked.
Just came to check up on you " she said honestly.
That's nice of you, but it isn't good for a bride to be roaming about days before her wedding " I said in a matter of fact.
"Do you want ice cream "fanna continued her baby talks with my twins.
No, daddy!! "Huffed Rafee'ah.
Rafeeq burped.
Hey are you listening " I beamed.
"Yeah, I heard you right " said fanna dropping Rafee'ah down whom she placed earlier on her laps.
She gave them both a peck and mumbled under her breath.
"Since am not welcome bye".
I heard you " I yelled.
You are meant to and don't forget to get the poor girl her daddy " she yelled back.
I rolled my eyes.
I really love how fanna is with the kids, she will be a wonderful mother Insha Allah.
I will love to have her around longer but mum won't be happy that fanna is gallavanting around.
Daddy " yelled Rafee'ah dragging my ear ring.
Ouch, that hurts .
Daddy went to Germany, he will be back tomorrow " I said hoping she understands and cuts me a slack.
Delores! ,i yelled the maids name.
Please feed her, she's getting cranky " I said taking Rafeeq with me in.