chap 17.

FALMATA'S P.O.V;

my heart beat fast as if it will burst open from my protective ribcage.
Mum was looking at me, perhaps waiting for what I have to say.
' Uhmm, m.u..m ...' I started to stutter.
Sameera was also invited" said mustapha.
"Why are you not ready, then?' Mum asked.
"she's sick''said sameera.
Every one was just answering on my behalfs and it sucks.
"Is that true'' asked mum.
"No'', came my words..
" I mean yes '' I quickly corrected myself.
"Which is it'' mum frowned.

"Yes, my stomach itches" I sulk.
"You can still manage '' said mum.
"Mum, but...''Sameera tried to talk but was caught off by mum.

"Am talking to my daughter-in-law .
You two should go wait for her to get ready " said mum.

After mustapha and sameera disappeared, I noticed how mum grabbed my hands.
"I notice how much you distance yourself from mustapha and always create space for him and sameera '' said mum.
"I was shocked by what" mum said.
" I had no idea i did that '' i Soliloquized.
but you did' said mum.
"I married you to mustapha so you could be close to him and not bring someone else close to him'' said mum.

I had no idea what to say ,so I nodded.
"Please try and win mustapha's heart, only then you will enjoy your new live '' said mum as she ushered me to my room.
"Thank you", I whispered as her arms encaged me.
Her hug was short but warm. Speaking to her only reminded me of mah.

"Mum, can I speak to mah when am back'' I asked.
"When will you learn to grow up, you don't have to ask to speak to her. Everything here mustapha has is as well yours '' said mum.
I throw mum a comforting smile as she left me alone to get ready.

I was already and good to go.

I met Sameera and mustapha at the garage.
Sameera sat on the passengers sit, leaving me to sit at the back like their little child. Where I came from , wives only has the right to the husband's front sit but then if I talk sameera will start up her mini war and mustapha will be him as usual.

Through out the ride, my mind kept jumping to the dream I had a few nights ago.
I wonder what that was suppose to mean. Was I developing feelings for my husband , was i falling for mustapha. Oh no.
I definitely can't fall for a beast.
We ain't beauty and the beast.
'' Hey, get off the car, we don't have all day'' , I heard sameera say.
Looking up at her, I murmured ''what did I ever do to you to deserve this harsh treatment ''.
"You stole the man I loved and the happiness that could have been mine '' Sameera said as cold as ice.

We all entered the hall.
The hall was beautifully decorated, diner tables set with candelabras at the middle of each table and a petal of roses added to the glam.
I and mustapha sat on the table that has our name tag on it. But it was a shame non was reversed for sameera.

I felt happy, I had no idea when I smirked. The little Missy wasn't invited after all.
"Hey, get up for more deserving personal to sit", came sameera's stern voice.
I glared at her and glued my butt the more on the sit.
"Hey ladies, come with me '' ordered mustapha.
I knew he said so only to avoid any public ignominy.

While mustapha began to scold us both for the first time in his life, a gentle lady came our way.
" Hey, mustapha you came'' she squint.
"Yes" , he replied.
"Am glad you did, so where's madam? "She asked.
"She's. ."
"Here " smiled sameera and mustapha's smile faltered.
"I am Fatima ", she continued introducing herself.
" nice to meet you Fatima, am farida " she hugs sameera

It was more hurting to watch her extend her hands for shaking using my name. I never knew sameera could stoop so low.

" And who's she, the noisy lady " asked referring to me.
"My husband's sister", sameera lied again and tears started to roll down my cheeks.

I quickly ran out of the hall, I could hear footsteps chasing me but I bordered not to check.
Once I was near our car, I let my tears flow.
Yes i am naive, I don't know what am doing. Yes it doesn't matter if he loves me or not. But my identity was all I have and i won't let some tramp steal it away from me.
If she takes mustapha away then I will be left a divorcee.
Oh no, I must fight for my dignity, for what's mine!.
'Mustapha' , escape the cave that was my mouth immediately I saw him in front of me .

MUSTAPHA'S P.O.V;

"Mustapha", falmata said with so much relief.
I knew what sameera said was so wrong but I had no idea it will affect her this much.
I grabbed Falmata's hand to comfort her but I only succeeded in gaining her attention.

She looked into my eyes with her huge watery brown innocents eyes for answers.
I couldn't provide her with any and it was a shame.
"Am sorry " I whispered.
But she only jerked and fell into my embrace.
I could feel my shirt get wet from her on ending sobs.
"It's ok'' I muttered as I rubbed her back.
"Take me home'' she said and I felt the urge to obey her every command.
I picked her up , drop her in the car and headed home.
Falmata slept in my arms while at home.

I picked her up to get her tucked into when sameera barge in.
'I can't believe you left me stranded just to come here and make love to your wife.'
"Sameera" I said.
Oh my God I forgot about her.

''Don't call my name you nitwit, you are a hippocrates. You promised me that you will never come close to her and look at you'' you. .
Sameera's acussations where making me furious.

I couldn't believe she has a narrow thinking.
So what if I come close to her, isn't she my wife after all. She is my halal.

"Get out of my room", I yelled and never returned.
"No, I am not until you tell me who you care for the most " said sameera.

Is she mad, how dare she ask me such question when she knows I care for her and her alone.
I turned and noticed falmata whom was sleeping.
I gently went through the bed side and near her.
I gently placed my lips on hers and I kissed her only to meet her eyes on mine and a confuse look plastered all over her face, then did I realised I woke up sleeping Beauty.

FALMATA'S P.O.V;

ONCE sameera came in and started shouting and screaming mustapha dropped me on the bed as he faces her.
My heart raised miles when I heard sameera literally asking mustapha to choose btwn I and her.

I knew his answer so I started to narrate mentally what I will relay to mah and my farewells to his household.

I thought mustapha will divorce me that instance but I was shocked at what happened. Once I felt mustapha's lips on mine I couldn't pretend to sleep anymore so I opened my eyes. Though my first kiss was at a weird circumstance , it meant a lot. I licked my lips as I sat up to watch more drama unfold. Sameera hissed and left and mustapha immediately came to my side.

''Am so sorry for that'' he apologized.
with so much regrets in his eyes as he apologised.

Why does he regrets it ?.
You're shameless , I spat to my inner demon who enjoyed every bit of the kiss.
The scene kept playing and playing in my head till I retired for bed. Only if the kiss meant something to mustapha, I bite the conner of my lips.

WHAT DO U THINK, A YAY OR A NAY.
DON'T FORGET TO SPREAD THOSE LOVE OF YOURS, BY CLICKING THAT LITTLE STAR HERE😘.

A/N :

I simply love this show. I just couldn't get enough of it. it was so hard to say goodbye to them all.the hardest part was watching Klaus ending up as he fears but on the bright side, he had grown so much.. miss Klausmil (Klaus + Camille ). ❤ the Mikelsons' 4ver an Original..

With lurv;
Carltumee 💋
July 28, 2017.