Chap 22

THE PROPHET ( PBUH ) SAID;
FEAR THE SUPPLICATION OF THE OPPRESSED, FOR THERE IS NO BARRIER BETWEEN IT AND ALLAH.
~[SAHIH Al -MUSLIM AND BUKHARI]~

Chapter dedicated to Aisha_thanee.
# UNEDITED.

MUSTAPHA'S P.O.V;
When my bag was open , they were full with unfamiliar men's cloths.
Of course i can't prove that.
The bag isn't mine, because here are clearly men's clothing only. If I said I have my family portrait inside my suitcase which I carry everywhere I go, they will only say I cooked up the story.
For the first time , I felt mortified.
I sat on the hard steel , hand-cuff trying to figure out how to get myself out of this mess.
I need to call my attorney. Fedrich , my lawyer is in new Jersey and right now I can't afford the expenses that's why am here.
I shrugg the feeling of defeat.
When falmata finally came in, I couldn't look her in the eye.
Am here to prove his innocence , she said handing them a cctv footage.
What's that ?, asked one of the cops.
A recording from a while ago she answered.
She played it on their desk top.
There I stood picking my bags and a guy picked the other bag which looks exactly like mine.
That doesn't prove anything", a female cop laughed.
Yes, to my point.....
I looked at her lips making different shapes as I remembered some months back.

"Flashbacks"

15th August 2016, Nebraska.
We were all having a delite dinner, when Dad broke the bad news.
"We are all leaving for Florida at twilight tomorrow and when I get some paper works done we'll be packing to Nigeria for good".
What !! ,we all yelled.
Nigeria? , No " fanna retorted and ran upstairs furiously.
Dad had recently gone bankrupt and we had little to live for here.
People had may rumors going on, Dad surely wanted to leave but till this things blows over.

"I can't believe we are leaving this place , where i had built my life up.where the memories of my childhood lays.
No, I don't want to believe. Can you believe that I just built my social life in school? , am no longer the odd shy girl anymore." Said fanna.
I sat looking at her attentively.
Mustapha, it took me like for ever to build all I have , I can't just throw it all up." Fanna sobs and I rob her back.
I stood up and hugged her tightly.
"Musty, I heard that you are leaving for Nigeria at the mean time, untill you can build things back up?.", asked sameera.
Sameera! , fanna squirms and I rolled my eyes.
"I will come with you " she said.
Both i and fanna chorus WHAT??.
What i asked quite lost.
Sameera is my mum's sisters daughter, literally my parallel cousin.she lives four blocks away from us.
She has a thing for me , but I never took it serious.
I always ignored her feelings towards me.
But I couldn't believe sameera is ready to throw all she had for me , for a guy who clearly shows her the red light.
I do like her, but not in the manner she likes.
I can't believe sameera, the girl whom likes to live to the grandest would throw all that for the sake of chasing Love.
I suddenly had a change of heart.
You are more than welcome to join us.

28th Dec, 2016 Nigeria.

No, I can't believe you agreed to your father's desire. That's a compromise , you shouldn't have accepted it when you know quite well ,I left my perfect life just to convince you of my love." Said sameera.
Yes, I know that and I have .
You have to understand that I have no choice but marry her.
And besides I can always marry you after her, Remember a man is entitled to four wives " I said trying to reason sense with sameera.
No , I am to be the only wife to my husband " said sameera which so much fire in her eyes.
Aren't you selfish?, I asked.
No, I will fight for what's mine " she said in her defense.
Am so sorry sameera, but I can't just go against Dad's wish.
I wouldn't just be here in Nigeria, but in a swamp if I dare him.
Ok lurv, have it their way, marry the girl but you have to promise me that , she will only be your wife , in the sense that you will only give her your name and nothing more" said sameera.
I nodded.
You have to promise that you will never get close to her nor get fond of her" said sameera.
Ok, whatever you said.
I and sameera had gotten close ever since she moved back here with us.
I really thought she would live but she proved me wrong.
I really do like her alot but for some reason unknown to me , I couldn't just bring myself to love her.
But I promise, to give us a chance, not all girls are like her.
The night sameera proposed to me , was the same night Dad dropped the bomb.
Sameera vow to chase my bride to be, so she could be mine and mine alone.
"End of flashback "