Chap35.

~Unedited ~

A,B,C,D or E

A,B,C,D or E. Don't be shy,comment ur answer.
~ Coming home
by grey styler.

I breath heavily as I watch the great city I so much missed.
Maiduguri * I breathed.
For a minute I had forgetten everything that had happen at Abuja.
Am now home, no one could hurt me here.
I was so glad and anticipating seeing them again.

I took a taxi to my eldest sisters house.
I couldn't go home, not yet.
What would I tell mah, "Hey your daughter is married and divorce barely a year now" no I knocked out that sarcastic feeling I had.
I had gotten married 4months before I turned 16 and now divorced 3-4months after turning 16.
No. Ya kaltume would be the only one that would help me out of this situation. Mah, would just freak out.
Gosh, I nearly forget I promised to call farouq and his mother immediately after landing.
I TOOK my phone out of my purse and made the call.
They were both delighted that I have arrived safely .they ask me to extend their greetings to my parents.
God I felt bad for lieing to them.
I had told them that I would be going home directly but I didn't.
I arrived at ya kaltume's house and she was more than happy to have me.
She was quite warm and welcoming as usual.
Her toddler looks quite lovely.
"Kuttu faanyin(I feel bad missing his birth)" I said.
Starting up a conversation. "Aima baa ai,naa laaro lenim nam nimin ai (It doesn't matter, you were starting up your new life somewhere else)" she said.
Giving her a curt node, I kept playing with muh'ds cute hands. What i love about babies is having little everything though fragile and a times scary.
"Nda kwaanin ma yallaam maa(Speaking about that, how's your husband and family) "said ya kaltume.
And just as if cold water was splash over me , I snapped out of my happy mood.
"Is everything ok" she asked all concern. "It is" I had said splashing my teeths.
"You know little sister, you can never hide anything from me, I know you quite well,
So spill the bin" she said .
"He divorced me " I said sounding angry.
Of course i am angry, because the question I so hate to face will turn up.
Why. Why , I don't know.
"Innalillahi wainnailaihirrajiun, what happen?" She asked quite tense.
Because he doesn't trust me, perhaps thinking a whore was married to him, this she felt like saying.
"I don't know "I said whimpering.
"No, you don't cry.
You now just have to rest a little bit and go home , to yobe .
Where everything will be sorted out between elders. " Said ya kaltume.
"Ok, I will . Just promise you won't call home.
I want to be the one to tell mah, my self".
*****
Leaving muh'd felt like getting a cup of water in the middle of a deserted and then loosing it.
I had my own plans when I came,
But I lost the courage to go through with it.
This is my battle, I will fight it alone.
I mustn't involve ya kaltume.
Ya kaltume took me to the nearest park, where i took a public transit to yobe.

***********
"Mum, I can't find falmata any where,
I looked for her last night to help me out with logarithm, but she wasn't around." Said a worried fanna to her mum.
Silly you, she doesn't have all day to waste, maybe she's with her husband.
Have you checked her this morning " asked fanna's mum.
"Don't bother, I sent her back home " said mustapha.
She felt awful. He couldn't have disgraced her any worst.
How could she look at her parents now, after promising to take care of her like she would fanna.
She couldn't believe her ears.
Standing there , mustapha felt the wrath of his mother on his cheek.
"Go get her back" she said .
"But .." he started.
"No but's,"she said boldly.
He couldn't argue with her.
She looked death serious and he knew better than to anger her.
"Aren't the elders suppose to do that " he asked.
Just as the question left his mouth, he could swore it was rude. But it was too late to cry when the head is cut off.
"Just like you divorced her without anyone's help, that's how you will go get her back without any help" she said and retreat.Even fanna whom was there was shock as well , with what mustapha had said. She never knew her brother to take such abrupt decision.
She also trailed behind her mother.
How on earth would I find falmata now.
"I have no idea where she lives in yobe and I have to ally" he thought and then left to find the only person he believes in, sameera.
Sameera was quietly enjoying her coffee when Mustapha worked in.
He told her about the conservation that had just transpired between him and his mother.
But for some reason she wasn't surprise.
Knowing aunt fanne too well, she knew this would happen. :Mother loves and adore falmata, so taking away falmata from her is like taking a part of her away " she said.
He simply node.
"Since she left her , all her stuffs here,
Let's look through maybe we might find something helpful " sameera advised.
But that isn't right " Mustapha voiced his thoughts.
"It doesn't matter, it's the only option we have " she said.
They both search her stuffs and nothing helpful.
Just going through her stuffs brought memories, wonderful memories he would so long for.
It broke his heart to remember what she did or he thinks she did.
HOLDING his t-shirt that she will so love to sleep in,
Brought cute memories. He chuckled softly just repicturing how little she looks in his cloth.
Sameera stood there staring at him.
He really did love falmata.
The way his eyes glow just holding that cloth told her everything she needed to know.
She was just chasing dead end without even knowing.
If reuniting them is the last thing she will do, then she will be glad to die knowing she did something good.
"Here's her Mac book " she said dragging them both out of their thoughts .
Both their faces looked disappointed, discovering she had password.
They tried a couple of names, to unlock it but all in vain.
"Try, your name "said sameera.
She couldn't possibly use his name. After what happen before the divorce.
He had turn into an animal he himself couldn't recognize.
Even though he apologised more than a thousandth time, and is very much remorseful for hitting his wife. It is all to his eternal shame.
He tried it anyway.
He wasn't surprise, when the laptop, refused to unlock.
That might only means she still hates him.
He felt sad and depressed.
He even gave up trying.
But when he remembered what she did,
He remembered what he dares his thoughts to forgo. His expression darken and his eyes turn red out of anger.
"It's Bama girl " said sameera in triumphed.
What he heard sameera saying, soothed his ears, it calmed not only his heart but his soul.
His anger evaporating into thin air, leaving longing.
His longing for his beloveth.
The next day sameera saw him off.
Just before she leaves, he held her hands and ask her to accompany him.
She denied his offer .
Knowing quite well , it will hurt falmata that he came with her.
Even though mustapha, isn't all depressed and mad now, she knows he will as soon as he sights her
All his emotions will come running and she isn't the best person to be with.
She removed his hands from hers.
"Promise me, you will talk to her and give a chance to clear herself " she said looking at him gently.
He was astonished by what she said, is this really sameera.
His sameera.
He still stood shocked , when he kissed his forehead and left.
He took the details he printed out from his chat with besty 1 yesterday
He had called besty 1, and found out that shes falmata's best friend Maryam and she gave him, all the details he needed to find them.
Folding them back he remembered the little plan sameera had cooked up for them. He puts the paper into his pocket and ran into the airport.
He was determined, to find his love.
If for anything to make his mother happy again he thoughts but his heart said bluff.
"FINDING Falmata " he chuckled lightly.

YOBE
SHEHU'S RESIDENT.
falmata knocked the door and her sister got it.
It felt strange seeing her here.
Falmata scanned her sister and noticed how casual she was dressing. She looked as if she was staying there..this could only mean she's not visiting.
Before falmata's mind could roam any further , her sister pulled her into a bone crushing hug.
her mother was also delighted to see her.
How much did she missed her daughter.
But something felt odd, falmata is visiting for the first time after her marriage and she isn't there with her husband.
"Wushe kinshero tadanyi (Welcome my child) " said her mother.
That night she was pampered.
She was glad she had dodge everything mah has to ask.
She will only drop the bomb tomorrow.
Before she took her self to her maiden room, she thought to ask what her sister was still doing there. "Sai kedim( When did you come over )" she had asked ya gana.
Both her mother's and ya gana's expression bothered her.
"Kji fangna ismaadi tuusha mananyen(Am glad you're back, we will talk later) "cooed ya gana.
Something must be off, she thought and took her sit back.
Feeling defeated ya gana , decided to tell her younger sister the truth.
"Kwa nyi wa dubsna(My husband divorced me)" she said as if it had no effect over her.
Falmata started to shed tears .this means both Mah's children are divorced.
How could this be happening. It broke her heart to see bad things happening to people she loved.
She thought both her and ya gana weren't bickering because she missed her much to scowl at her . But it's clearly because she's hurt within.
"Why are you, crying for my misfortune " asked a confused ya gana.
Because am also , divorced.
Cheers to the two divorcee sisters, this she dares to spit.
"Because I love you and cared for you" Trumper falmata and ran to her room.
Her old room, which held the childhood memories and dreams that were snatched from her and she was forced to grow up henceforth.

Have you told them" asked ya kaltume.
No, till tomorrow afternoon Insha Allah. " she had reply.
Ok, you have 24 hrs to do so , or I will do you the favor gladly" ya kaltume threatened her.
She would do anything to see her sister happy.
Her sister forsaken the marriage at first, but what she was in her eyes this morning when they spoke told her , her little sister had a change of heart.
Ok, why didn't you tell me ya gana is divorced too" said the ever naive falmata.
Have your sleep, and worry about your problems now " she said and hung the call.
Just like a flip, her emotions were switched on.
She remembered clearly what name he had called her and sent her back to where she loved the most.
She wasn't mad because he divorced her, but because he lacks trust in her. How did there marriage survived this much with out trust she thought.
She wailed all night long, untill she couldn't bare it any more.
Her head was heavy and she was tired.
he wasn't here, but his words broke her as if he was.
She slept out of suffering.

A/N;
This chapter goes 2 my kanuri besty,
AysherBukarh, and u alone😜.
I heard sallah is less than 2-3days.
Hows, prep? . Ok
Don't forget to vote, did I tell you I love ur comments? .
Ok, I am now, keep sending them loads...
They always find a way of making my day special. ..thanks.

With lurv ;
Carltumee 💋.
29/08/2017.