Chap 39.

Send my love to your new lover
Treat her better
We've gotta let go of all of our ghosts
We both know we ain't kids no more
Send my love to your new lover
Treat her better
Send my love( to your new lover).
~Adele

Dad...dad , *fanna said , her voice lacing in shame.
Speak up *huffed mustapha.
It all started when falmata entered the same high school i was*said fanna .
She stopped for a while to study everyone's face before carrying on.

FANNA'S P.O.V ;
Siddiqa, a girl from our school.
What about her * huffed mum getting in patient.
I wasn't really getting along with her , because she faked friendship with me just to get to mustapha.
Spare us the details and go straight to the point * frowned sameera.
Then sameera was with mustapha, I knew she doesn't stand a chance with him so I left her.
She told me that "the enemy of my enemy is my friend ".
At first I didn't understand what she meant by that , because I had no enemies.
But then I soon get to realize she meant falmata.
Falmata was only close to farouq and it made me mad.
Farouq didn't notice me but her.
I was mad because she had the two men both i and saddiqa were dieing for.
She had my farouq.
But he's just my friend * mumbled falmata.
Ignoring her, I continued.
When saddiqa found out that falmata is married to mustapha, of course she's mad, she was crazy.
At first she didn't believe me, so I sent her all the pictures in your phone under the album title "in Spain with love"* I said looking at mustapha.
He only glared at me.
After I sent her those pictures she called me.
She told me to send a picture of falmata wearing lingeries to farouq.
You sent that ?* falmata asked
At first I refused.
Do you want him to fall for her any deeper than he already is * this i asked.
No, stupid * siddiqa had said.
I want mustapha to think low of his wife.
I want him to know that falmata could stoop to any level, I want him to call her a whore .
You see, he will leave her and farouq will stop thinking so humble of her and both men will be out of her live and in ours * siddiqa had said.
He did called me a whore *said falmata , lips quivering.
She opened her mouth to say something but just closed it and ran out of the living room.
I agreed to what siddiqa said and did so.
I asked falmata for her phone to take pictures and she said I could have it , so I took advantage of that and framed her.
The scenario was that , this didn't stop farouq nor mustapha from being with her.
I felt guilty when I saw falmata with black eyes, and sore face .
I knew mustapha flogged her and that was so unlike him.
That was when I realised I have taken things too far.
I told saddiqa that day that we both are on our own.
I asked her to stay away from my family and respect herself.
But she threatened me that day.
She said if I do not get mustapha and falmata separated then she will ruin my life,
She has something against me.
When sameera had asked me to go with her to the doctors, I saw mustapha rushing into the same hospital caring falmata bridal style.
Watching mustapha holding falmata that way all worried made me realize how much I love my brother.
So I decided I won't let saddiqa get to me anymore,
It doesn't matter what she has over me.
I told sameera I had something to do at home, I will be leaving with the driver and have him pick her afterwords.
When sameera finally agreed.
I went to the nurse i saw speaking to mustapha earlier.
She was holding two folders .
I bumped into her deliberately making those folder fall.
I knelt down to help her with it, that's when I saw a pregnancy and maleria test report from two patients baring Fatima.
That's when the idea clicked.
I know setting her up will definitely bring the two lovebird closer. I know their relationship is going over the rocks because I had been observing them since the photo incident. Falmata and mustapha are somewhat distant and what better to bring them closer than a baby.
Falmata claimed to be a caring housewife and stoped going to school which only made farouq depressed. Not seeing falmata made him sad, he hadly stays long at the cafeteria, he changed, he wasn't the cool boy everyone drools over. Since when falmata arrived at that school he's attitude changed. He's eyes changed, because he only saw her and that made me sad.i love farouq but mustapha's happiness means more. Maybe just maybe if farouq finds out falmata is pregnant he will get over her.
I squeezed that of falmata , and the nurse began to shout.
Tsk, tsk ,tsk...I shooked my head and
That's when I handed her five thousand and she kept quiet.
There's many, where that came from * I smirked at the nurse.
Ok, carrot here's how it goes, you help me with a little favor and I help you it a huge sum of cash.
She stood there confused.
You see..... I whispered everything I wanted to be done to the nurse . I asked her to get the result and leave the surnames out, so that when she gets caught she could easily say she mistakenly exchanged the result because it had no surname.
I paid her twenty five thousand and promise her full payment when the work is done.
I left after I watched her talking to mustapha.
I thought it doesn't matter the method I got something good done.but I was wrong.
My intentions were clear but the route I took was wrong *I said stopping to gasp for air.
When I couldn't find falmata at home I was disturbed, and that's when I learnt you have divorced her* I said looking at mustapha.
My plan totally worked out the wrong way.
I was devastated.
Saddiqa called me, to tell me that falmata had called her.
I was surprised that of all the people on earth falmata will call, is saddiqa.
Saddiqa was so happy. When I told her that mustapha has separated from falmata.
She was at cloud nine and began to cooe rubbish.
I stopped and looked at everyone.
Mustapha am sorry,
I never meant evil for you and your wife* I said looking up at him.
When I realised sameera was your prime suspect, I thougt she would talk her way out of this like always but she didn't.
I can't let anyone take the blame mustapha am sorry.
I can't believe all this has been happening underneath my nose and I knew nothing *said Dad.
Sameera , am sorry * Mustapha Said to sameera.
Writer's P. O.V;
Mr.bulama was very disappointed in his upbringing. He never foresaw a day in which his children will mean ill to one another.
She deserves to be punish, for what she did * he said.
No, she's just a child,
She's just being childish, am sure she has learnt her lesson *said mum.
Of course, support her *said Mr.bulama before leaving he scene, Mrs. Bulama trailed behind.
Sameera dragged her box, but mustapha stoped her.
You can stay * said mustapha.
Stay* she huffed.
I stay and witness another drama unfold and be blame for,
Stay and watch how eager you are to blame me.
No , I can't stay after all I have said.
Mustapha I did loved you but I respect myself.*said sameera.
Sameera you are angry ,
please don't leave in this state* pleaded mustapha.
Mustapha you called me names, without realizing I have a home.
You are remorseful because I am innocent now, but I can't be innocent for ever.*said sameera.
How could he be so eager to blame her, sameera wasn't the type to easily lie.
She might not be the cousin of the year but she's definitely not a lier.
Mustapha , i don't like falmata, not a bit* said sameera making mustapha gasp.
Yes, she nodds her head.
Mustapha am not leaving because am angry but because have over stayed my welcome *said sameera.
Sameera am sorry * said fanna making both sameera and mustapha to look at her existence.
Ignoring her, they both continued conversing.
Sameera, I can't stop you but always remember you are welcome here * said mustapha.
I can't believe, you are going back to the state alone.
I always thought we will return, the way we came here as a family* Mustapha said with sadness lacing his tone.
I haven't been honest with you , from the start .
I didn't follow you here because I loved you,No
it was also a mean to escape from my dad's force marriage. I thought I could kill two bird with one stone *said sameera.
I know *whispered mustapha and pulled her into a comforting hug.
Sameera pulled away from the hug and whispered something into fanna's ear.
Fanna's expression was blank.
Send my love to your new lover *sameera winked at mustapha and left.
Mustapha looked at fanna for what seemed like eternity and left.
The living room was now empty with only fanna to her sobs.
Nobody really said anything to her.
Mustapha entered his room only to find falmata in deep thought.
She was the only friend I knew and trust over here *said falmata after noticing mustapha's present.
It hurts mustapha to know that his wife is only sad because of his family.
Her eyes were red due to constant weeping, she had running nose and her lips were quivering.
Mustapha, fanna,Fanna ..,*falmata Began but kept quiet when Mustapha shush her.
Mustapha held her waist and pulled her fragile body to his . hugging her from behind.
That's when falmata thought about him, if she's feeling this hurt then how must he be feeling right now.
She held his hand and traced her fingers over it to his arm.
Everyone I love keeps hurting me *said mustapha.
I promise you no one will ever come in between us* whispered falmata.
That night they slept in each others embrace though hurt and sadden by the people they love the most.

💐💐💐
It's been a week since Sameera left.
Both fanna and falmata had started their waec.
Falmata wanted to talk to fanna but mustapha ask her to stay away from her.
He is giving her the silent treatment.
Falmata had no choice but to obey her husband. She will talk to fanna after she has gotten him to forgive her. Who are they not to forgive after God himself forgives.
It's already Ramadan (holy month for fasting ).
Tomorrow will mark the 1st day of fasting.
Today is their traditional moon sighting day.
Mum had gisted her how kin her children are to moon search. She told her how they all run to the roof top of their apartment in the state ,with lamps and blanket in the chilly weather just to sight the half moon themselves.
She said mustapha of them all took more pride during so.
Falmata had been looking forward to this and it's finally time.
Mustapha was busy looking for it, his attention was in the sky.
He cuddles next to her and gisted her about sweet and sour.The night couldn't have been more romantic but mustapha's attention kept tripping to the sky. He's being competitive and that made falmata left out. She's kinda jealous because she has to compete for his attention.
They all heard the door bell ringed and all wondered whom might be visiting this later.
Mustapha get the door *said falmata.
Please do Sweetheart *he pouts.
Everyone was reluctant to check,
shettima was because he's afraid,
Fanna had distant herself lately. Mum and Dad of course had left there earlier to sleep.
And mustapha was just been childish about seeing the moon and stuff so falmata man up and went to check the door.
After opening the door , her eyes met a cute looking boy of about 6'2 inches, young probably 20 , tanned skin , a pointed nose with a plump pink lips, he looks adorable but her husband is more cuter
Hello love * said the stranger in his British accent.
Hy, how can I help you? * she asked gaining his busy attention.
You are beautiful * he murmured.
What ?, she asked after hearing what he said.
Finding his way inside , she followed.
Excuse me, *she yelled.
Only to find fanna falling into his embrace.
She watched as fanna weeped in his arms.
He held her tightly and stroke her hair as her sobs grew unsteady.
Who's he ?* she herself.
Definitely a question she mulled over.

Slm.
Stranger huh, any guesses ?.
Dedication goes to the person who guess the name of this stranger right .
Having writersblock that's y the late update.
Kindly vote. 🌟
Will love 2 hear from u all.
With lurv,
Carltumee 💋
4th September, 2017.