chap19.

AISHA (MAY ALLAH BE PLEASED WITH HER),REPORTED ; THE PROPHET (PBUH)
SAID "THE TWO RAKA'A BEFORE DAWN (FAJR) PRAYER ARE BETTER THAN THIS WORLD AND ALL IN IT CONTAINS " (MUSLIM ).

Chapter dedicated to haneefah_ibrahim 'n' weird-O26

After applying my normal daily makeup, I made sure I burn some incense to have an appealing scent.
Today's the schools cultural day.
Everyone was so kin about it especially fanna.
I had no idea what to wear. I stand facing my new wardrobe unble to decide what outfit to go with. Should I just wear my cultural attire.
No, I promised farouq that he will never guess what I will wear.
"Falmata, why are you wasting time? Hurry up" yelled fanna.
I helped fanna earlier into her lafaya, no wonder she has the nerves to complain, I rolled my eyes.
Only a typical fanna would be thrilled to show off her cultural attire to the throng. Don't get me wrong i also love my culture and would like to show it off too but I mustn't be farouqs scape goat, i thougt as I sort out some dresses.
I managed to make a heap of clothes. At long last, I decided to go with fulani outfit.

At the school , farouq was certainly shocked to see me in fulani cloth. I was so happy he wasn't able to guess right.
Everyone danced and enjoyed themselves. It was a spectacular evening indeed, I managed to learn two or little things about other languages like yuroba, hausa, igbo, tera, tivi and the likes.
Siddiqa kept eyeing me. I had no idea why, At first I thought because everyone liked my cultural presentation more than hers but I was quite certain it wasn't it at last.
I felt lonely when the only friend I had in school kept behaving differently, when I couldn't see farouq I sat outside the hallway alone, observing everyone or probably lost In my thoughts.
I was seated for long probably lost, when fanna came and hugged me. I was definitely startled by the sudden show of affection in public. After I confronted fanna about her ill-habits in school she only avoided me. So I gave her a weird smile.
'Do you trust me ', asked fanna.
Of course not lately , I said sarcastically in my head.
Yes" , I nodded.
Fanna blind folded me and led the way.
I found my self at the quiet side of the school , it was dark and chill and no one was there .
I kept looking at fanna skeptically till a tall figure appeared. It was farouq.

FAROUQ'S P.O.V;
After speaking to both Maryam and Sadiya, I realized it was Falmata's birthday the next day, I had no idea what to give her, because she seems like someone who has everything.
Sadiya and Maryam send a package, to be delivered to falmata. I also got her my special gift. When I promised falmata I would guess what she would be wearing, I had nothing in mind. I only wanted her to dress special.
During the cultural day,I told siddiqa that it was Falmata's birthday, she seemed happy at first but when I told her I wanted to confess my feelings to falmata, she hesitated before asking me not too. I was confused why she asked me not to, I even joked about her still having feelings for me but she called it a bluff. Saddiqa excused her self and i decided that i would let the night decide whether I pour my heart open or not. Later I told fanna about my birthday plans and she was so kin and she called her brother, for a reason I don't know . After the phone call she left to get falmata.

MUSTAPHA'S P.O.V;
I was surprised when fanna told me it was Falmata's birthday. sameera insisted we celebrate it. She even advised me to get an iPhone for falmata as a birthday gift. I was happy sameera is getting a change of heart towards falmata.
Sameera also bought a Rolex watch for falmata. She was so happy which made me happy. Wollah just the thought of sameera and falmata getting along made me happy.

FALMATA'S P.O.V;
Farouq I gasped and I heard a crowd of student singing happy birthday song to me. I was speechless, even I, have forgotten it's my birthday or if I had any birthday. I have never celebrated a birthday in my life. It was weird but amazing.
I held my mouth , eyes wide open when fanna began to sing me a weird birthday song.

🎵Happy birthday to you,but are you sure if the date is true, happy birthday to you but are you really sure if the date is true. Maybe they ain't really your parents and they lie about your existence,maybe you're an orphan, They just found you by the fence. Do I make sense...🎵🎵.

No, I yelled and everyone yelled HURRAY !!
A student rolled the cake stand and everyone circled around it.
""Happy birthday to a special some1 "", was written on it. Before I could finish cutting the cake, fireworks began to lit the sky.
The night couldn't get any better, it was full of amazing surprise and all thanks to Farooq, fanna and a bunch of strangers.

I hugged her and everyone began giving me a birthday gift.
I was so ecstatic, and overwhelmed my their nice gestured.
I decided to walk down the school, I stood at a point that shows the perfect and Clear sunset.
I was staring at the sky wondering how they got to know about my birthday , my favorite cake , how beautiful the sunset is and everything, when I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulders and I smiled holding it.
Thanks fanna , I said till I heard the familiar chuckled, that was farouq's.
Hey, I yelled getting his hands off me.
Sorry ', he said.
I know what's on your mind' , said farouq.
What, I asked.
You know, you could have just asked" he said.
Maryam and falmata told me about everything ', he simply said.
God , I forgotten that he's in contact with both my besties from constant borrowing of his phone.
Thanks, I said and he held my hands.
Falmata !,
Hey, I yelled. Quit holding my hands " I snapped at him.
Am so sorry, he apologized.
Am normally not like this, but with you everything seems right. It seems right to hold you, to talk to you, falmata I would like my parents to...
Farouq, do not spoil this night , that you have manage to turn into Heaven", I warned.
Am sorry ", he said twice in a roll.
Happy birthday he said, handing me two gifts bag.
No, thanks I said getting irritated.
Please you must, this is from home, and this from me , he said raising them simultaneously.
I took them both and we left.
It was pass 9pm when the driver got us.
Mum was cool with us staying this late which sounds weird.
Fanna , siddiqa was behaving odd today'' , I said .
Yes , it must be.
She's the reason why I don't mingle with girls in your class", said fanna.
Was that why, you snubbed me.
Partly " she said.
But I hardly know her then ' I said.
Falmata , it's far more complicated. Let's drop the issue for now. " said fanna.
When we reached home , I was surprised how everyone celebrated me. Everyone was happy except sameera.
Mustapha gave me a mac book and iPhone 7+, as a gift.

Finally I have gotten a phone for my self

I decided to open the gifts i got from school.

-Happy birthday dear, here's something to use when ever you feel like hearing from M & S. ..luv farouq-.
I chuckled as I brought out the Samsung Galaxy s8 , that was in the leather bag.
The next gift I opened was from both sadiya and Maryam and it was just what I needed.
I was so happy. Every other gifts was cool.
I was in the middle of seeing more when sameera came in.
Happy birthday, I just wish it will be your last in this house" she said as she dropped a piece of paper on my bed.
I wasn't surprise to see it was a divorce form she kept.
I felt sorry for sameera.
I don't know how or when I Cared but mustapha meant alot.
When Mustapha came in, I hugged him but I was surprised when he spoke pushing me aside.
Do not mistake kind gestures for love " he said.
And why did you rejected sameera's gift?, he asked and my mouth made an O.

Hello fellas!
How's your day?.
Anything special? .
Uhmm, I need your prayers am starting exams Next week and this week is SO chucked up with tests. My testomer is beeping.
Update might not be up next week, not sure though.
Please don't forget me in your duas.
And don't forget to press the star button.
~With lurv
Carltumee 💋.
5th August, 2017.