Chap 37.

Among his sign is that he created for you mates from amongs your selves, in order to have tranquility with them and he put love and mercy between your (hearts). Verily in that are signs for those who reflect.
Ar-Rum (30 :21).

Barkha da sallah my beautiful Readers

Eid al-adha🌹.
تقبل الله منا و منكم

Ya kaltume was over joyed falmata isn't a divorcee any more.
In her pool of joy, she dialled her younger sister ya gana but then recalled what falmata had ask .
she agreed to hold falmata's promise, atleast it sounded nice knowing only her and her husband know of the divorce so she changed the topic with ya gana.
So when are you returning to your home" she had ask.
But I am home " replied ya gana.
She wouldn't start arguing with ya gana.
She knows quite well what had she meant.
The zoo "she said sarcastically.
They both chuckled over the receiver.
That's rude , you know" ya gana said.
Ok, am sorry " she apologised.
Being the eldest , she knows respect is reciprocal.
You couldn't gain loyalty by been selfish.
Ya gana dropped her phone right in time when falmata walked in.
Hey we need to talk" she beamed.
Walking towards her, ya gana grabbed them a chair.
So where have you being all day" she asked.
At maryam's " Falmata answered politely.
You didn't tell me, sadiya is getting married" Falmata frowned.
She personally asked me to keep it a secret" replied ya gana.
I thought you knew and that's why you are here" asked ya gana been quite suspicious.
Yeah, I do , puff "said falmata.
Are you sure, you only puff when you are caught lieing "said ya gana.
Puff, No I don't " Falmata defended her self, right after she rolled her eyes.
You just did it again" said ya gana.
Ok, I give up.
So what brought you back ? * asked ya gana.
Just when falmata was about saying something mustapha walked in.
He had found the house quite smaller than his but still adorable.
Being there, felt like seeing falmata growing up.
He had studied all the picture he found there ranging from toddler falmata, to her Youngself.
He had seen her in one picture looking quite older than the rest, celebrating her birthday.
Her 15th birthday, if he isn't mistaken, what the Mexican's call quinceañera. A special celebration for females into womanhood, that he learnt during the classes he took in Spanish.
He admire the way the house was kept neat.
Have a seat, my child * said mah bringing him out of his thoughts to what surrounds him.
He took a sit , and later on met the rest of the family members of course expect ya kaltume.
He understood where falmata got her beauty and manners from after meeting them all.
Falmata felt nervous seeing him there.
So you came with your husband and haven't said anything * mah questioned her.
Yeah we did, He wanted it to be a surprise " Falmata defended her self.
Of course , he did" her mother said.
But you should have still said something so we could welcome him " mah scolded her.
Am sorry* she said .
Mah wasn't in a mood to make her falmata sad.
She hasn't seen her in a while so she dropped everything.
When Mustapha was about going out falmata saw him off ,
After going out the front door, did he realised he had kept the taxi driver waiting.
He apologised and got the gift he had brought for his inlaws from the taxi booth.
Both falmata and the taxi driver helped him take things over .
Just when he was about going out mah called him.
Am greatful , you came visiting" she began,
But am not a fool not to know when something is wrong,
You both got separated and you said nothing " she said looking at falmata.
We are your parents and since you made it this far ,
You could atleast said something " she continues ranting.
Both of them felt guilty.
Mustapha apologised for his mistake and falmata Began crying.
After much scolding and advised.
The couple became chill .
mustapha took his wife and went out .
They spent most of the night at a restaurant before he brought her back home.
Seeing how happy she seems makes him happy, he was just staring at her, perhaps making her uncomfortable, but she enjoyed the attention quite well.
Have you seen yourface? * Mustapha asked noticing her blush, cheeks red like Beetroot.
Yeah, just like you do in your dreams *she said making him flush.
Yes she alone evaded his dream, hell not just his dream , his life as a whole.
He later saw her off to her front door and then
ushered the taxi driver to take him back to his resort.

********
I can't believe you got divorced" both ya gana and falmata churused.
They both were looking at each other, mentally deciding who should go first.
You got divorced and didn't even bother telling me, aren't I your elder sister" ya gana went first.
Am sorry, I never meant to hide it away from you.
I just thought since we have sorted things out , that's that " said falmata.
Ya Gana nodes.
So who told mah? "Falmata asked out of curiosity praying ya kaltume hasn't breach her trust.
Mustapha's parent Called mah, " said ya gana.
Ok , enough about me ,.how about you we need to get you back to your matrimonial home" said falmata.
Being firm and wouldn't want to go down the same road, ya gana tried to retreat but falmata stopped her.
"I know it might not be my place to tell you as your younger sister but I will.
Am going to try saying my mind out because I love you" Falmata began.
I can't believe mah, let you stayed
this long.
Marriage isn't a joke,
It's not just about love, it's also about patients , endurance....etc." Said falmata.
Since when did you get this wise" ya gana raised her brows to intimidate her sister.
Since I met Sameera " she mentally said.
Please do me a favor and go back to your husband,
I will even talk to him.
Just because aunt saratu, was wicked doesn't mean all Maga's are.
Go give them a chance, and pregnancy , Is God's gift" said falmata.
By now what falmata said was getting into ya gana because she started to cry.
I Can't believe, pregnancy got us both out " said falmata,
It was more of a slip of tongue.
What " ya gana asked praying she heard her right.
When falmata was quiet she asked again, are you pregnant? .
No, yes.
What " ya gana asked.
Ok, I wanted to get ride of the pregnancy that's why he divorced me" Falmata said hiding her face, it sounded way better than her to tell the truth.
She couldn't face everyone and tell them that mustapha divorced her because he thought she's with another man's child, he called her a whore indirectly. No,
That will paint not just her husband black but her character and upbringing too,
Because where there's smoke, there's fire.
I can't believe you did that" said ya gana sounding depressed.
Her sister got what she wanted , for 5 long years and she threw it away.
You know, you keep the pregnancy and I returned to my husband house "she said.
Falmata was over joyed ya gana listen to her, though she had a condition.
But it served her right.
She could call her anytime and tell her that she lost the pregnancy.
Deal ?*, ya gana asked breaking the silent.
Yeah, beamed falmata.
The two sisters hugged it out.

******
The next day mustapha took his wife shopping for her best friend's wedding, He could stay, but he had too much work to handle so he left a bit later.
Your husband is so handsome, God he's sexy * cooed Maryam.
Too much tv * sadiya eyed her.
You know why not just marry him" Falmata said.
Really" jumped Maryam.
Yeah, and you will go straight to hell in your wedding dress" said falmata narrowing her eyes.
When falmata saw the puppy dog face Maryam was given her , she sticks out her tongue.
They all three chuckled.

With lurv,
Carltumee 💋
1st September ,2017.
Don't 4gt to press this -🌟
Carltumee on IG n Snapchat📷, add up😆.