chap15

Chapter dedicated to @tima32 aishaaminu024. Thanks for the nonstop votes😙.
*

*Islamic saying....the best of men are those who are good to the spouse.

Falmata's POV

It's been three weeks since mustapha went abroad.
I heard he might be coming today or tomorrow.."who cares" I whispered to no one in particular.
but I felt lonely in his absence.

Fanna's company really helped me out..my lifestyle improved from the 'bama gal' which sameera mocked me with..

I put on my music player n played my usual..
"All of me by john legend" it fades my loneliness but reminds me of mustapha.
I jumped into the pink nightie mum gifted to me earlier in the day,I look really nice in it.

it has a deep cut at d back,with a v-shaped neck exposing half of my bosom.
I felt shy as I stare myself through d mirror.
I swayed my head and butt as I dance happily to my tune.
I felt so exited. I jumped up and down from my bed. I had to enjoy my freedom.
I startled as I turned around to see who entered my room...
"Musta...pha",a slow whisper left my lips...

Mustapha's POV

I was happy I was home at last. I really missed falmata! Sameera was on my neck through out this trip,was becoming fed up of her..at times she's shameless towards her attitude while falmata is the shy type.
"I admire her shyness!!! " I voiced out while thinking of her.
As I stepped out of d car,sameera made her way to her room,while I rushed to my room wanting to see falmata.
My trip abroad made me realise my mistake of maltreating her,she's so simple! I thought. I treated her bad which was islamically a wrong way to treat your wife.
I made up my mind to apologize for mine and sameera's act but as I push open our room door. I stood still at what was in front of me.

I was stunned looking at her in that beautiful nightie,I was looking at her whose back was facing me.
she was dancing to the tune of the music.
her long hair,beautiful legs to her arms.. Everything was so beautiful..
She turned to see who entered our room and stood still and surprised..her shyness was making it more beautiful.I closed d door behind me.
She moved back and I kept covering the distance. She stopped when there was no way to escape.
I stood in front of her and placed my hands against the wall and leaned on her face.
"So beautiful." I said as I inhaled her fragrance.
" Who gave you this nightie??"I asked as I pulled her closer!!!!

She shivered on my touch!!

I saw her cheeks flushed red,her breath was uneven. " yes" she yelled
"Plea..se mumm is call..ing me."she stutterd and I could feel how shy she was.
I freed her and she almost ran out of the room.
Such a shy gal!! I whispered smiling...

Falmata's POV
As I ran out of d room,I took deep breaths to calm myself.
I was trying to control my beating heart....the thought of mine and mustapha's closeness made me shy..he called me beautiful!!I echoed,I felt a sudden happiness with this change..
I made my way to fanna's room when I collided with sameera
she threw me a hateful glare eyeing me head to toe ..
"Someone has got to get herself a hubby instead of trying to snatch mine"!I blurted out courageously.
"Whattt!!!"she fumed,

I smiled at my attitude and left her there looking baffled'...

°°°°••••••Hope u enjoyed my chappy????

And the twist....
The power of love is drawing mustapha towards our bama gal....lol*****

Allah Hafiz °°°°°°•••••

July 9, 2017.
Chapter written by a fan #Aisha.