Chapter 1: I'm Ready

Hi, my name is Lyllianna White. Oh, just incase your wondering, my parents spelt my first name like that during my birth because they wanted me to be different. I live in a town area called Bowerstone South. I'm 9 years of age. My house is right beside the school in Bowerstone South and it's not far from the harbor. My mother is a housewife and my dad is in the trading industry. My mom said that I have a surprise coming tomarrow ,but I have to wait until after school tomarrow.

Then my mother enters the room and said " Hey, when your done with school tomarrow stop and get your hair cut before you come home."

All I can think about is what the surprise is. It wouldn't be my dad because he just left out for Knolhole Glade and then Hook Coast about four months ago. Maybe my mom bought me a collectible hero doll from the Arena. Because every kid wants a hero doll! By the way I'm a bleach blond with crystal blue eyes. My class thinks I'm weird because I don't look like everyone else. Because every girl looks almost exactly the same. It's the same way with the ladies. They could all be sisters and then there I am. The call me Coastina because I look like I'm straight from Hook Coast. For the kids, it's short stubby pigtails with really tiny bangs and for the ladies, it's a pony tail with bangs and two chunks of hair covering your cheeks. While I have hair in a ponytail with two strands parting my hair but not straight down the center, the part is more towards the left. The only lady that looks unique around here is the hair stylist and that's why she is like my second mom. My mom said I should become a hair stylist or get a shift at the local in a few years.

Then my mom came upstairs and said " Lilliana, go to bed or no recess."

So I said "Yes ma'am."

So I pulled out my bed sheet, laid it gently on the floor, and went to bed.

"Lyllianna, get up you lazy swine" my mother yelled.

So I got up and noticed kids voices coming from the school and that means school starts in 10 minutes! So I grabbed my hair brush in one hand and with my tooth brush in the other and began multitasking. Then I grab a green apple for an on the go breakfast and run to school. Right as I sit down in the third seat in the middle road, the teacher runs in and begins to teach.

After school ended one of my few friends ,Phillip, said "Lyllianna, Lyllianna! Rosie is moving back here! She is leaving Oakville!"

So I screamed and started jumping.

Then I remembered the surprise and said" Phillip, come with me."

So we ran down the street and went to the local hairstylist and said " cut off a centimeter."

Then she said " okay."

So when she finished I ran to my house and I froze in shock. The famous Scarlet Robe ,the Arena Champion, is in my kitchen.

Then Scarlet said to me "hello Lillianna, I'm your aunt Scarlet. I wanted to know if you would like to come with me to Oakville so we can bring you as a extra birthday present for my daughter Theresa?"

So I turned around and my mom winked at me and I new the answer.

So I said "I would love too!"

Then Scarlet said" I also have a son who is a year younger then her."

So then I said " when are we leaving?"

Then my mom said" you leave at dawn and I'll be waiting here for your return."

So I ran upstairs and started packing.

Then I heard my mom say" I can't believe she is leaving."

Then Scarlet said "it's only for about 4 months."

So I said to myself "I thought this was suppose to be like a 1 month plan not a 4 month plan. Who's gonna look after mom and take all the extra little shifts with little pay? How will my mom keep the house without me and dad?"

Then I thought for a second and said "maybe I will earn money on the way there, in Oakville, and the way back!"

So I grabbed a leather satchel and began packing. I grabbed my last 2 hair clips, a hairbrush, my diary, 3 apples, a water cantina, and a locket said to of came from the old kingdom. Then I went downstairs. It was about 9:30 and my mom said "Lillianna, tonight you will be sleeping downstairs because I'm sleeping on your sheet and Scarlet will sleep in my bed."

Then I said "yes ma'am."

So I laid down on the carpet and fell asleep.

"Hey, wake up. I said wake up!"

Then I moaned and opened my eyes while Scarlet was standing over me.

So I got up and said "I'll get ready!"

So I put my hair in a left side braid, and put on a top and some trousers with my boots where they have dagger compartments on the side. Then I reached in my leather satchel and pulled out my locket. I clipped it around my neck and began towards the stairs.

So when I finished, I walked downstairs and Scarlet said "Scarlet said "Are you ready?"

Then all I could say was " I'm ready."

A/N: Hey if you have never played a fable game and you reading this then you should try them out because they are phenomenal! Everything in this is as realistic to the game as possible. Enjoy!