The Badboy that fell for the Crazy Girl

Warning- suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, and depression.

*Violet Blake *

"So Violet. How are you feeling today?" Tammy asked. I rolled my eyes at her. Did she have any other questions?

"The same. Ignored, lonely, and depressed." I smirked. Tammy just frowned at me. I knew she wished one day I would miraculously be better so she wouldn't have to deal with my negativity anymore. But the thing is, the only way for my troubles to be truley gone would be to end it all. And we all knew how that turned out last time.

"Do your friends miss you? Have any of them tried to contact you?" she asked. Ha, them care about me please. The most 'communication' I had gotten from them was a prank call.

"One of them called me. Asked why I hadn't been at school." I stated simply. Tammy perked up and leaned forward in her chair. Obviously intrigued.

"And what did you say?" she urged. I let out a long sigh, knowing she wouldn't like my answer.

"I asked why'd they care. Then they said that it wasn't who I originally thought I was and hung up." I explained. Tammy remained silent but sat back in her chair. She rubbed her temples like she usually did when we talked. I wonder if she does this with all her other patients? Because if she did, she's not that great of a psychiatrist.

"Violet........Did you ever think maybe they do care about you and even miss you." She tried. Never had that thought crossed my mind. And even if it did I knew it was a lie. They didn't care about me. Who would care for the suicidal outcast who never goes to school? I know if I were them I'd do everything I could to avoid me.

I used to have people who cared about me, but one day I found out just how great a friend they were. It was that day I became the outcast of Lewis High.

"If they cared they would talk to me." Tammy opened her mouth to say something but snapped it close when a knock came at the door. With one last glance at me she stood up and walked over to the door. I heard whispering then footsteps coming my way.

"I'm very sorry Violet, my son just has to get something." she apologized. I just nodded. I had only seen Tammy's son once. He had been tall and lean with deep blue eyes and dark brown hair. At that moment Tammy's son walked into the room, not even glancing towards me. I had forgotten his name. I think it started with a C. Colter maybe.

"It's in the desk, Riley." Wow I was way off. But Riley. Why did that name sound frimilar? The boy nodded and pulled open the desk drawer. He grabbed something and shut the drawer again. Without a word or even Tammy's son left the room.

"So what were you saying?" Tammy asked. I sighed, preparing myself for the next hour of therapy that would in no way help me.