A usual day in the life of Violet Blake

* Violet Blake *

People chatted around me as I sat quiet in my seat. Poor Miss. Voss didn't really know how to keep a class in line.

Especially mine. You see, the class of 2015 is known for their bad behavior.

Their was those who came from a bad family and never had a chance and those who are disruptive in class just to get attention.

We have a lot of those.

But that's a judgement of popularity at my school. The more disruptive and annoying you are the more popular. I guess that's why my habit of being quiet and respectful landed me the spot of Outsider.

"No no no. Payton is a boy name and girl name."

"So it's bisexual?"

"Dude that is SO wrong."

"What? it's a bisexual name. You know because it's a boy name and girl name."

"that's called unisex."

"Ooohhh I see."

I smiled weakly. Even though I hated everyone in my grade level, their still pretty hilarious. Especially one Lucas Hunter. Blond and dim witted as he is, he's one of the most popular kids at my school. He comes from a long line of sports jocks and didn't disappoint in continuing that tradition.

"Sorry about the whole bisexual thing Janna." Lucas apologized.

Janna Lauren. She's a whole another story. After spending half her life in the next town over, she decided to come back to Lewis and continue her popularity. I admit she's pretty but she is an attention seeker of a whole different sort. She claims to be bisexual but I think she's just saying that to get more attention.

"It's fine." Janna smiled. The bell rang than and everyone ran out. I was always last out the door. The less time I had to be around these weirdos the better. But then again, to them Im probably the weirdo.

I walked to my next class down the hall. Trigonometry. Who the f*** gives a s*** about trigonometry? This has to be the worst class of the day. I sit by all populars who make it their mission for me not to hear a single word the teacher says.

I walked into the room and took my assigned seat. Not a minute later other kids came piling in around me. They all took their seats as the teacher started his lecture.

"Hey Violet." I heard a voice whisper.

Here we go.

I turned to the voice and saw pretty little Alayna Johnston. With her perfect blond hair and twinkling blue eyes she had managed to steal the heart of our school quarterback.

I resented her the most.

"Huh?" I asked, looking back to the teacher.

"Did it hurt?" she asked.

Did what hurt?

I looked down and noticed my sleeve had ridden up allowing everyone to see the scars across my wrists. I quickly pulled down my sleeve again to cover then up.

"No." I stated flatly.

Actually it had hurt. But a good hurt. It felt like the world was finally off my shoulders and all the worry and stress had disintegrated. But it all came back when I woke up in the hospital.

Alayna didn't say another word so I decided to try and to listen to what the teacher was saying. But as usual, I couldn't hear because Lucas and his crew wouldn't shut up.