Just can't stay away

* Riley Bennett *

Saturday had arrived faster than if anticipated. In just a few hours I would be at Matt party, probably drinking my brains out.

I was on my way to moms office to pick her up and bring her home, just before the party. I had realized over these days I had grown bored of Helen and needed something new.

Maybe Violet.

I smirked at that thought. Little Violet Blake coming to a raging party. It was a funny thought. Seeing someone as antisocial as Violet at a party would be a sight.

A sight I was determined to see.

I wasn't proud of my plan but I wasn't not going to do it because of a little guilt. if I was going to get Blake to this party I would have to know her address. And the only way to find that out is my mothers files.

Sure it was illegal, but who's going to rat me out if I get caught. My mom? I'm sure she'd love to have her only son sent to jail because she caught him searching for a girl he was......curious abouts address in her files. Please, she would never snitch me out. Maybe a slight grounding but nothing more.

I pulled to a stop in her office parking lot and turned off the ignition. I stuffed my hands in my jeans and walked to her office. I knocked before opening the door and stepping in. It was to late for her to be with a client so there wasn't anything to worry about.

"Riley! Oh good, I'm ready just hold on I have to copy these papers." she said hurriedly and pushed me out of the way to get to the door. I waited for the doors to close before going to the desk and looking at the files.

It was in alphabetical order by last names.

B. B.B! Baker, Baxter, Benjamin, Blake!

I pulled out the file Blake, Violet. I scanned the paper trying to find personal information. When I did I saw something else that surprised me.

She's been arrested.

I knew I was pressed on time but I HAD to know what she did. I trailed my finger across the paper.

'On the afternoon of June 21, 2012 at 2:32 pm Violet M. Blake was arrested for assault of a James Harland. The victim was found with several cuts and bruises all of his body and, by his request, all charges were dropped of the suspect.'

I smirked down at the paper. Something about that kinda...turned me on. I like a girl with a little fire.

Pushing those thoughts aside, I continued looking for her address. When I found it I scribbled it down on a post it note and shut drawer.

The door opened only seconds later. My mom stuffed her papers into her bag before smiling at me.

"Let's go." she said, already out the door. I followed close behind her.

* Violet Blake *

It was a quarter to ten and I was laying on my bed, staring at the ceiling.

You could've been at Matt's party right now if you wouldn't have been such a baby.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the darkness. Ha, me go to a party? And with Riley Bennett no less. What would I even do? I can't drink! I'm underage!

I heard a knock at the door but ignored it. Someone else can get it.

It heard the door open and muffled voices. There was silence again till a knock came on my bedroom door.

"Violet?" the sweet voice asked. It was Francy. The only one of my family able to dodge the tradition of depression. She was a cute kid with blond pig tails and pink dresses. Scott was my only other sibling. He was older than me and already in college. He wasn't as lucky as Francy and was cursed with depression. He was on several antidepressants.