The playboy who wants to party with the crazy girl

* Violet Blake *

"So, Violet, about our last conversation" Tammy started. I had been anxious all day. I didn't want to come back after what happened last time. I don't like awkward situations, even though I'm often in them.

"No one expects you to be depressed." she said softly. I felt anger boil in me.

"Yes they do! Even before all this people used to say 'why don't you kill yourself?" I admitted. Even my so called 'friend' told me to kill myself. So why did the world stop me? I was giving the people what they wanted.

"Who said that to you?" she asked. I froze. I knew what she was trying to do. She was trying to get me to rat out all the mean kids. Even as much as I hate them all, Im not going to do that. I'm not snitch.

So instead I stayed quiet.

* Riley Bennett *

I walked down the hall to my mom's office. Lately I've been picking her up more than usual. Before she had asked but this time I......insisted.

I didn't know why but I wanted to pick her up.

So you can see Violet.

I shunned the little voice in the back of my head. Why would I want to see Violet? She's crazy.

Well she's not crazy per say. She's just depressed right? That's why most people try to kill themselves.

I just wonder why she's depressed?

Wait, why do I care? I don't care. I'm just...curious. Yeah, curious.

I was a few feet from moms office door, when I froze. The door opened and out came the curly brunette herself. She was wearing a blue long sleeve shirt and jean. She kept her head down as she walked towards me.

She must not have seen me because she ran right into me. I stumbled slightly but caught myself and her before we could fall.

My arm was around her waist and our bodies pressed together. We were both steady now but I didn't let go.

I didn't want to.

But when she looked up at me with shining eyes and shuffled away from me I had no choice.

"Oh hey....." she greeted, her eyes glued to the floor. She looked cute. All fragile and innocent.

"Hey." I smirked. She was quiet but didn't make a move to leave.

"You going to Matt's party saturday?" I asked to make conversation.

Everyone knew Matt. Captain of the football team and throws the awesomest party, Matt Baker is one bad ass dude. Though I doubted he would invite someone like Violet, I still hoped she was going.

More excuses to see her?

I ignored the voice and concentrated on Violet.

"Uh....no...i mean... I wasn't invited." she mumbled, not looking up. I smiled. I took a step closer to her. She looked up at me with wide eyes and took a step back.

I chuckled lightly at her response.

"I'm not going to hurt you." he said. Her shoulders relaxed slightly at my words. Did she really think I would hurt her?

"Would you like to come with me?" i asked. She froze and her eyes widened even more.

I couldn't explain why I asked if I tried. I hadn't even thought about it. It came out naturally. And I didn't regret it. Henley or whatever here name is could go with Paul.

"W-what?" she stuttered. I took another step closer to her. This time she didn't move. This caused my smirk to widen.

"I asked if you wanted to go to Matt's party with me?" I repeated. she was quiet for a while before she said.

"W-why?"

That was a good question. Why did I want her to come? So I could hang out with her? Why would I want to do that? I can hang out with people ten times more popular than her so why would I even care if she went to the party or not? Maybe I feel sorry for her, because of what happened in the lunch room.

I shrugged. "Why not?"

* Violet Blake *

What was going on?

I hadn't realized it at first but Tammy's Riley was Riley Riley. The schools playboy. So when he started to talk to me I got nervous. I mean, why would someone like Riley talk to someone like me. Usually I stand tall and don't show weakness but with Riley that's all I could show.

"Um...n-no... I'm good." I managed. Good, Violet. You did it, now walk away.

Before Riley could speak, I fast walked away, leaving him in my tracks.