Hospital

* Violet Blake *

Here I am again. Standing in front of my mirror, preparing for the end. Whats the point in living anymore. Everyone knew I would try again anyways. it's not going to be a surprise.

I let out a dry laugh at my reflection.

how stupid did I have to be to think Riley could save me. He couldn't save me. No one could. I was made for damnation. Not even the school playboy could help me. Giving my human form one last glance I raised a handful of my pills to my mouth.

* Mrs. Blake *

Smiling, I flipped over a pancake on the pan. I am so happy Violets happy. Ever since James she's been down. I guess all she needed was a new friend to make her happy again.

Crash!!

Oh no! The crash came from upstairs. Dropping everything I ran up to Violet room and yanking open the door. I found her lying on the floor, completely unconscious. I dropped to her side and cradled her head in my lap.

"Francy call 911!" I yelled.

* Riley Bennett *

How could she do this? After everything I went through. I broke the law for her for Christ sake! For her! When all she did was play me! I knew I shouldn't have trusted her. but no I gave into my feeling and went for her. How stupid could I be? I should have just left her at that party and get with that guy. But no, I had to take her home and get more invested. Why did I even want her is the first place? She's unstable, weird, has barley any emotions. But she has a great smile when she shows it, she smart I see her name on the honor roll all the time, she's gorgeous and she...shes just....

Urg stop thinking about her!

I should have listened to mom. She had been right when she told me I'd get my heart broken.

Ring!!

I groaned and sat up, picking up my cell phone from the coffee table. I didn't want to talk to anyone but if it was mom she'd never let me forget it.

"Hello." I snapped. I heard a sniffled on the other side but I couldn't feel bad. I already felt to bad about myself to care about the person on the other end.

"I-is this Riley Bennett?" an unsteady voice said.

"Yes." I stated flatly.

"T-this is Mrs. B-Blake, Violet's mom." the woman said. I sat up straight in my seat.

Violet's mom? How did she get this number? Why would she call? But most importantly what does this have to do with Violet?

I couldn't help but my feel worried.

"Okay?" I said intrigued.

"Violet.....sh-she's in the....uh...hospital an-and she's n-not doing to w-well and if you want-" I cut the woman off by canceling the call I run out of my home, grabbing my car keys on the way. I didn't think about it. I just started driving to the only hospital in town.

St. Martha's.

Turning the ignition on I started driving. I only made it to the highway when bright lights came from my right and everything went black.

* Violet Blake *

"Are you Violet?" a deep voice asked.

I stood in blackness. No light shone through. Just that voice.

"Yes" I heard myself answer. I didn't say it. But it was my voice.

"Come with me." I heard the voice say.

Then an explosion of color. Stairs. I saw ugly orange stairs. It was like I was watching through someone's eyes.

Then Riley. He was staring at me with those eyes. God, how they melted me.

"Caleb what the hell!" he yelled. Caleb?

The voice.

I looked over to my right and saw a boy with auburn hair. He looked strangely frimilar.

"Chill Bennett, I'll have her back in a minute. Go scamper off to one of your whores." The boy said in a creepy tone. I felt shivers run down my spine at his suggestion.

Then I saw something flash in Riley's eyes. Pure hatred. Then, as fast as lightning, Riley swung his fist.

My eyes snapped open. White. I kept blinking but the white stayed. I turned my head to the side and saw mom and Francy. Mom Eyes were red and hair messy, Francy sat one her lap. They were both asleep. I turned my head again and saw Dylan on the other side of my bed.

Dylan? Whats he doing here? I haven't seen him since-

It all came rushing back to me then. The pain, the pills, Riley, Everything. Groaning I tried to sit up but as soon as I did a loud alarm blared.

What the-

Everyone's eyes snapped open. Francy quickly covered her ears.

What was that sound?

The door burst open and a young woman with long brown hair and blue scrubs came in, hitting a button behind me head.

The alarm stopped and sweet silence fill the room.

"What was that?" Dylan asked. The nurse was adjusting things behind my head when she attempted to answer the question.

"It's an alarm for people who are of risk to run away." she explained. Finally she took a step back and smiled at me. "Don't worry I took it off you can sit up now."

I did but felt a light tug in my arm. I looked down and saw the IV in my arm.

Oh.

I looked around and saw everyone staring at me. I wanted to shrink away but couldn't. The room was to small. I had been through this before. Waking up when you expected death. How did this happen twice?

"I'll let you guys be." the nurse said and walked out. As soon as she did my mother exploded.

"Violet Hanna Blake, what in gods name did you think you were doing? I thought you were better! You took your pills, went to your appointments, and even made a friend." she said.

"I don't have a friend." I mumbled.

"Well then the person I called was really worried about a complete stranger."

"What?!" I cried. She looked slightly taken back but reached down to her purse at her side and pulled out my phone. Who could she have called. All I had as contacts were family members and...

Riley.

After that night I woke up and saw he had took the liberty of putting his number in my phone. I never called him but still.

Oh no what was I going to do? Was he worried? Was he coming? Did he even care? Hundreds if questions swarmed my head.

"Is he here?" I whispered under my breath. I could see my mother shake her head out of the corner of my eye. I felt my heart drop.

That was it. I really didn't mean anything to him anymore. And all because if James.

(Dun dun duh! What happened to Riley? Is Violet going to try again? What did Violet suicide note say? Find out next time on TBBTFFTCG. long anagram, I know.)