Four

When I wake up it takes me a while to realise where I am. This isn't my bed...it's not my room...then I feel it. The heavy arm draped over my midsection. It instantly makes me smile. I sit up and look beside me to see Ash laying on top of the sheets, still in his jeans from last night but noticeably topless. I don't even try to stop myself from looking at him. My eyes trace the well-defined muscles of his chest as my mind tries to understand how he has such flawless skin. He must sense me staring because he smiles and mumbles 'hey Samii'.

'Hey yourself' I say back with a giggle. He half opens his eyes and reaches his arm out, pulling me closer. I lay down next to him with my head on his chest and my leg twisted in his. His arm goes around my shoulders and he draws little patterns on my arm. The next few moments are something of pure bliss which leads me to drift back to sleep slightly, just listening to the steady beating of his heart. However, the peace doesn't last for long.

'Ash!' Matt calls from down the hall. A second later he walks in the door, looking slightly shocked at mine and Ash's current position. He opens and closes his mouth a few times like a fish and he shuffles his feet uncomfortably. Some deep feeling inside of me is telling me to move away from Ash, anything to fix the pained look on Matt's face. However, my body's instincts are silenced by Ash's arm keeping me firmly in place. Luckily, Matt's expression softens but then a wicked grin forms on his face.

'You guys had a sleepover and didn't invite me?' I look at Ash who just rolls his eyes before letting them flicker shut again. When I look back at Matt he's already running towards the bed. I scream and brace myself as he jumps on top of me and Ash. I can't stop laughing as he lies on top of us, encasing us in a hug and suffocating me in the process.

'Matt you dick, get off.' Ash tries to shove him off but it doesn't work.

'Guyz this is soooo comfortable yano' He closes his eyes and pretends to sleep, his smirk never faltering.

'Matty gerr uff merhh.' I manage to say from underneath him, my free arm hitting him to try and get him to move but it's like he doesn't even feel it.

'Ash-woahhh do I even want to know what's going on here?' I recognise Rachel's voice from across the room even though I'm being sandwiched between two boys.

'Yeah, Matt's being mean. Help!' Ash says, trying to push him off again but with a hint of laughter.

'Why did I ever have two boys, seriously'? Rachel laughs and walks over too us, somehow managing to pull Matt off us and push him out the room.

'Why do you always believe them? It's not fairrr!' Rachel just rolls her eyes at her son and leans against the door frame. I feel myself blush slightly because I'm still quite close to Ash but she either doesn't pick up on it or doesn't care.

'Me and Kim,' Kim being my mum, 'are going out later so what are you guys gonna do?' I look at Ash and he shrugs then gets out of bed. I can't say I'm not disappointed when he moves away. He goes to look for some clothes in his wardrobe and then looks back at me.

'Dunno, we'll probably just stay in, get a pizza or something.' I nod in agreement. She walks over to Ash and gives him a hug, asking about how the party went last night. Luckily he doesn't mention anything about me or that girl.

'Alright kidos, I'm going to get my nails done with Kim, see you later,' She goes to walk away but then turns around. 'Ash lad, you might want to put a shirt on. I'm sure Sam doesn't want to see your ugly body.' We both know she's joking. She smiles and winks at me before walking away.

'Oi! I'm beautiful and you know it.' Ash shouts after her, making me laugh.

'Actually she had a point.' I say to him with a smirk. Ash chucks a t-shirt at me.