chapter 2: oh its you

The room around me was pitch black when I was awoken up by my alarm clock. It had just turned ten o'clock and the thought of getting out of my bed to do my late night shift at the bar only destroyed my mind a little bit more. I wouldn't usually go to bed before eleven but considering I had a four hour shift ahead of me I decided to take a brief nap in order to keep my energy up for the work I had ahead of me.

I leant up and reached my alarm clock, wacking my hand down mindlessly in hope to stop the loud ringing repetitive noise echoing the room while my face was still flat down on the pillow but all I managed to do was nock a square piece of neatly folded tissue off the bed stand.

I finally mustered the strength to pull myself out of bed and do the things I needed to after discovering that bit if tissue had Q's number scribbled on it. I didn't have any need for it but I didn't wanna chuck it away so I just shoved it into my bag, before planning on heading off to work heading off to work.

"Try not to wake me when you get back" I heard Toby shout from his bedroom as I left and locked the apartment door behind me.

Coming on 11:30pm I was already impatiently awaiting my shift to finish as the bar was packed full of people. Me and Robbie served the late drinkers from behind the bar.

"Hey clo have you got any mints?" I heard Robbie question.

"Why"

"Cause my breath don't smell to great"

"There in the pocket on the side of my bag" I spoke back whilst wiping down the spills on the bar.

"Chloe, you need to clean up your bag, what's this scrunched up tissue?" he questioned causing me to turned to him in response.

"Isn't it obvious, its just a scrunched up tissue"

"It has writing on it, wait you got someone's number" he looked surprised which actually caused me to feel a little bit offended, I mean why was it so surprising that I managed to get a lads number to him. I mean it was surprising for me because it was actually Brian Quinn's number but still why did he act so shocked?

"Two beers please" a costumier distracted me from Robbie so I had to deal with him before I answered Robbie, I passed the man his drinks and quickly focused back on Robbie.

"It's not that big of a deal" I replied to Robbie

"Are you gonna call him?"

"I don't know probably not"

"Why not" I heard a familiar voice, one that I had heard hundreds of times but only once in person causing me to turn around and face him as he sat himself at the bar.

"Oh, its you" a soft smile was shown on my face as I looked upon him. Robbie walked out back knowing that this situation wasn't one to be involved him so he left me and the handsome man alone in each others company.

"Why Wouldn't you wanna call me" he questioned.

"Why would you just assume that I was talking about you"

"Was you talking about me"

"I could've been"

"So why wouldn't you call me?" I didn't except him to respond this way, I didn't think he would want to get to know me more, I mean no other guy did, all the other boys would just usually forget I even exist.

"Look, its not that I didn't want to call you, it's just....."

"Its just" Q gave me the hand gesture to carry on but before I could he in fact carried the conversation "oh I see your playing hard to get"

"I'm not playing hard to get I am hard to get and besides you probably get tons of girls I thought you'd already forgotten about me"

"Please its been three weeks and I still know your name, I mean for me that's pretty good"

"Alright what's my name again?" I questioned him raising a brow.

"Why you asking me did you forget?"

"No but I bet you did"

"Bet I didn't cutie" which he said more then confidentiality

"Its Chloe" I smirked enlightened by him

"Oh, then where did I get cutie from"

"Probably from last night" I spoke under my breath although I think he may have heard me so I quickly changed the subject "hey do you know the time"

"It'll cost yah" he replied grinning.

"For the time" I looked at him confusion whipped across my face, "what then?"

"a six digit number and a date tomorrow at nine Girly"

"Why would you wanna go out with me?"

"I don't know but here me out today its Monday, I'll take you for a drink on Tuesday and we'll be making love by Wednesday and on Thursday and Friday and Saturday".

"What about Sunday"

"Oh we'll just chill"

"Look you seem nice but"

"But what" his persistence was shocking to me and also it drew me to him but I still didn't know if he just wanted to hook up with a fan or if he was actually intrigued to get to know more about me.

"I'm not looking for a quick fling, and no offence but you look like your all about that"

"Look alright I'm not a man to play around like that, and to you a one night stand doesn't really sound fair, so let me pick you up tomorrow at nine and we'll see where it goes from there............so what do you say"

I had to other think this but for the mean time I could only think of one thing to say back to him.

"I'll see you tomorrow"