chapter 6: your pretty great

Flashback

"How did we end up here" he asked me.

"You said, do you want to come back to mine for some coffee and knowing what that meant I agreed" I spoke looking around at the ordiments he had in his cosy apartment.

"I like you yknow" he came up behind me and trailed hot kisses up my neck. "Like me back"

"Rob, I do like you"

"Do you like this" he took hold of my hips from behind and continued to violate my neck with his soft gentle lips.

"Robbie wait"

"What is it? Your not actually a man are you?"

"NO, do I look like a man"

"Well.....no, just continue with what your saying"

"Look Robbie, I haven't been with a lot of guy's and I don't like to jump into things that quickly..."

"Clo I've wanted you ever since I hired you at the bar. I've waited so long for you"

He looked in my eyes but I couldn't stay focused on him, i felt his lips attack mine and his hands went all over my body but alcohol was basically the cause of what made the rest of the night all a blur......

The next thing I remember was waking up the next morning, completely unclothed with nothing but bed sheets covering my modesty.

"Last night was fun" I leant up and saw Robbie across the room putting his jeans on

"What happened" I rubbed my eyes trying to remember as much as i could about the night before. I was completely naked, in Robbie's bed, we couldn't have,We couldn't of had sex.

And then I caught a glimpse of the reality, an empty condom rapper on the floor. Fuck I had sex, and I couldn't even bring myself to remember it at all.

•Present•

"What" I giggled as I looked up at Brian

"Nothing" he gave a light smile back as he continued to gaze into my eye's

"Well its something"

"You just look really cute today"

"Does that mean I looked bad yesterday" I took hold of both sides of his hips as I swayed myself side to side whilst looking up to him.

He ran his fingers threw my short light coloured hair before he guided my face up to plant a kiss on my lips.

These last couple of weeks have been astonishing, we still didn't have a label for what me and Q had but whatever it was it was special, he took me out places, snuggled with me when we watched movies and made me feel like I was pretty every so often. I know that does sound practically like a relationship but I've never had a proper relationship before so how was I suppose to know if I was even in one or what it felt like and besides we haven't even talked about what we are to each other properly yet so what we shared didn't have a name or label.

"Now would you like some cotton candy" he questioned, considering we were at the fair cotton candy only seemed necessary at this point.

"I think you know the answer to that"

"Stupid of me to ask really c'mon" he took my hand and pulled me along beside him.

"Wait" I tugged him back as a game cought my eye, yknow the game where you have to throw the ball and nock the stacked pile of tin cans over. That one and the prize for it was a huge stuffed toy dog.