chapter 11: luff you

"I can't believe we stayed up all night" his voice was accompanied by a yawn as we sit there and watch the sunrise together from the living room window.

"I can't believe that there's actually a person I want to stay up all night with" my finger tips gently outlined shapes of hearts on his shoulder as I sit by his side and admire the view, living in an apartment on the top floor had its benefits.

Last night was spent all in good company, neither of us wanted to go sleep so we spent the night playing video games, watching movies and talking, talking about what? - just the random things, like my idea to build a ladder to help spiders escape from the bath or how unicorns do exist there just fat, grey and we call them rhino's - anyway you see my point.

"Your amazing" he turned to look me in the eye and compliment me, telling me the things that any girl would want to hear.

"Stop" I giggled as I playfully pushed him, a month with hearing his compliments and he could still cause me to act like this and blush at his random compliments.

"Stop what?" He laughed in reply at my laugh.

"You make me feel like a girl in a fanfiction story"

"Wait you read fanfiction, about me I'm presuming" he smirked, highly confident that he knew the answer to his own question.

"Q your the sexyest man I've laid eyes on all fanfiction I've read is about you" saying that probably raised his ego up to the roof. "Or sal" I had to add in so Q didn't get to ahead of himself.

"I luff you" he spoke adorably as he put emphasis on the 'f'

"I luff you to"

"So your really ready to make us official"

Taking hold of the back of his collar I pushed him closer towards me already leaning in to give him a brief kiss.

"Yes" I spoke softly.

Q's hand ran against my jawline before it rested on my cheek, guiding my face closer to his our lips met again, this time for longer.

My arms wrapped around his neck as I deepened the kiss, our lips kept in sync as I felt Q's arms wrap around my waist and his hands travel up and down my back slowly.

Leaning down against the carpet floor I made sure to pull Q on top of me. His hands moved towards both sides of my waist but one of those hands wondered up my top.

I smiled into the kiss with excitement at the sudden touch of where he had placed his hand, I craved the feel of him on my bare skin.

But he broke the moment by breaking away from me for a chance to glance in my eyes. I think he was looking for reassurance as in to know I was up for going all the way with him right now and I was.

I had began sick of waiting, I trusted Q, my feelings for him were strong and I knew this wouldn't be a mistake like my last sexual encounter which was a drunken one.

"I'm ready" I spoke, calmly and barley above a whisper.

"You sure"

I nodded in response before my lips locked against his another time, I could tell Q was trying his hardest to be as gentle as possible however.

His hand traveled down my thigh before it came back up to once again go up my top.

He retracted his lips from mine as they were to travel from my mouth to my jaw line.

As he bit down softly on my neck I moaned slightly.

Suddenly though Q stopped, and I heard the reason why, the door to Toby's bedroom creaked open before we saw his figure come out.

The lights flickered on and my older brother was brought to see his little sister being below a man who had his hand under her shirt feeling her up.

"Oh god, not what I wanna see first thing in the morning" Toby spoke, trying to cover his eyes but still make his way to the kitchen, Q quickly pulled his hand out from beneath my top and I quickly removed myself from under Q.

"I guess we'll have to finish what we started some other time" Q spoke, trying to whisper that to me.

"Whenever that sometime is please make sure its not in my home" Toby shouted out to us.

"My place tomorrow night, I'll make it special" Q grinned and winked at me in the process.

"Okay" I spoke disappointed that Toby had just walked in on us and ruined that moment.

"Where you guys up all night, arnt you tired" Toby shouted out to us again as he stood there making cereal in the kitchen space of the apartment.

I nodded at Q as I watched him get up I stayed sat and made grabby hands "carry me to bed" he picked me up, bridal style, kicked the door to my bedroom open and laid me down.

He gave me a kiss on the lips before standing back up.

"I have a night shift later at the bar so we probably won't see each other tonight" I spoke in a yawn.

"Okay but I'll take you out for dinner tomorrow and we'll make it special cutie"

"Okay"

He began to make his exit away from me but I stopped him.

"Bubby wait" I spoke causing him to turn back around to me.

"My ladder for the spiders who can't get out of the bath was a great idea"

"Bye clo, luff you"

"Luff you to"