Shoes for a purpose

Jasmine's POV:

I had just spent twenty minutes in my closet for my converse that turned out to be under my bed. I think I may have too many shoes... if Chandler and I are walking around later and it's summer for change I thought I'd wear some thing other than heels.

It was dinner and Chandler and his parents were already here. Him and Frankie were on the couch chattering about some video game.

"T.V's broken." I walked over to them flipping my brown hair behind me. "What do you mean? I was down there yesterday?!" Frankie said starting to get worried. The basement T.V was his domain for video games. Especially with Chandler.

"I did the laundry today, it was making noises and the screen had weird colours and lines on it." I said trying to hold my laugh.

"Alright then lets go take a look at it." Chandler said standing up trying not to laugh.

" Chandler said standing up trying not to laugh

He knew I was bull shitting. I loved messing with them. Especially with Frankie and his video game addiction. I couldn't help but laugh and so did Chandler.

"Jasmine get out of here." Frankie tried not to laugh at himself for looking silly.

"Hey I was up for taking a look at it." He shrugged.

"You should have or maybe I should have said I sold it." I laughed putting my head against Chandler's shoulder and hooking my arm around his. "Fuck you both." Frankie said playfully.

Our mom called us for dinner. She cooked a lot and always did. A lot for a single mom.

Our parents divorced about two years ago and Chandler and his parents were there for us. I have quite a few close friends but Chandler is my very best friend. I'm very lucky to have him in my life and that we can see each other when ever from across the street. He's so cute and quite attractive. When I first moved onto the street I thought he was pretty cute but we were only like 13. Who ever he ends up with she better treat him well because he's an amazing guy. He knows me quite well and I value our friend ship. I don't think anyone could make me laugh harder.

 I don't think anyone could make me laugh harder