Unpleasant Surprise

Chandler's POV:

"Just make a move man!" Cody said as I walked back into my room.

"You don't understand shit, do you?" I rolled my eyes. "It's not easy to just go for your best friend." I said.
"Who cares she's hot." Marcus said starring at her from my window.

Jasmine was sitting outside. It looked like she was waiting for someone but who? Probably Joan, her mom.

"Marcus can you please stop being a creep." I said closing the blinds. "As if you don't stare at her!"
"Not like how you are and not from my window." I defended.
"Yeah right." Cody laughed.

"Seriously though why she sitting outside?" He said peeking through one of the blinds.
"I don't know." I said perplexed. "Why don't we get a better look outside." Marcus said. "Cause that's not obvious!" I said sarcastically.

"No, we can pretend we're getting something from the garage, or look like we're working in your dad's car."
"That's not a bad idea." Cody shrugged. "This is stupid but let's go." I said. "If you guys say or do anything stupid that she may see you're both out." I said. "We won't relax." Marcus said leaving my room as we followed.

We opened the garage pretending we were just chilling around working on my dad's car.

"Where'd she go?" Cody said noticing she was gone form her front porch. "I don't know." I said wondering the same thing.

A moment later she came back outside with something in her hands. She saw us and waved and we waved back as she was starting to cross the street and we all stared at her. Marcus was getting excited.

 Marcus was getting excited

"Hey guys."

"Hey." Cody and Marcus both said in unison with big smiles on their faces.

"What are you doing?" She laughed a little. "Nothing much just helping my dad fix up the car." I said going along with the excuse. "Oh, well you're mom left this here the other day." She said passing me the baking tray that was in her hands. "Course she did." I laughed a little.

"Thanks

"Thanks. So what are you up to?" I said trying to sound nonchalant.
"I'm actually..." she was interrupted by the sound of a car pulling in her drive way. It was Zack. The guy she met at the party.