Jasmine knows

Chandler's POV:

The next morning I woke up to my dad making noise in the garage.

"Morning, you sleep well?" He said coming back into the house. "Sort of." I said stretching my arms. "You doing anything today?" He asked. "No I might just hit the gym you?"

"Still working on the car son."

"You need help?"

"No it's alright Chandler thank you. I gotta question for you." I gave my him my full attention. "Yeah dad?"

"Do you have a thing for Jasmine?" This was so random. "What?! No." I said.

He raised his eyebrows at me

He raised his eyebrows at me. "Yes." I admitted quietly. "Wow." He laughed. "For how long?"

"Too long." I shook my head with a small smile. "How'd you know dad?"

"I just had a feeling and you don't seem too thrilled about her boyfriend."

"Yeah I'm not, he's a douche."

"Don't worry kid she'll realize soon

"Don't worry kid she'll realize soon." My dad said patting my back. It felt really good talking with my dad about it actually.

A few hours later there was someone at the door and I went to get it. "What are you doing here?" It was Zack. I stepped outside and closed the door behind me. I didn't want him in my house.

"How's your eye?" He said in a mocking tone. "Bruising is almost all gone, what do you want?" I said turning to him.

"I want to do something special with Jasmine today and I don't know what to do so I thought you'd know

"I want to do something special with Jasmine today and I don't know what to do so I thought you'd know."

Such a shitty boyfriend.

"I honestly don't know what the fuck she sees in you. You're her boyfriend and you can't even think of anything she likes to do?" This guy was unbelievable.

"Just give me a fuckin idea."

"Fuck off. You don't deserve her!"

"Okay let's be straight up and honest here..." he said. "You're in love with her aren't you."

I felt a sick feeling in my stomach. He found out the but at this point I guess it was obvious to him because of how much I care about her. There was no point in lying he knew.

"Yes. I do and I have for a while."

"I knew it was too good to be true. You've got a hot best friend there's no way you see her as just a friend it's the other way around. That's all she sees you as and that's all you guys ever will be." He said.

"Just get the fuck away." I said trying to keep calm. "Tell me something to do with her or I'll tell her how you really feel about her."

"Fine! Just... take her to the drive in she loves it, hopefully you won't be a dumbass and fall asleep!" I said.

Nah I won't we'll be doing other stuff." He smirked. "You're a fuckin asshole you don't give a shit about who she is as a person!"

"Oh common Chandler you've seen her looks."

"Yeah I know she's the most gorgeous girl I've ever met but hers a lot more to her than that!" I said getting so heated.

"Whatever Chandler but thanks, Drive in it is." The asshole said walking away.

He was such a fucking prick I was so mad. I grabbed my stuff I headed right to the gym. Coincidently Jasmine was there and my jaw almost dropped to the floor when I saw her. She had high waisted tights on with a blue sports bra. Her hair was in a half up half down style and it was wavy and flowed perfectly. She was on the spin bikes and I went over to her.

"Jas," I rushed over to her

"Jas," I rushed over to her. "Oh hey what's-"

"I need to talk to you about this and you won't like it but I have too."

"Okay what's going on?" She said with concern giving me her full attention.

She was so beautiful I needed to stop this shit head from being with her

"Is Zack really the guy you want to be with?"

"Chandler where is this coming-"

"Just answer the question." I interrupted. "Well I... I guess for now." I could tell she was lying. "Why did something happen?"

"No... just be careful."

"Chandler is Zack the reason you've been acting the way you are?"

"Just trust me okay?"

"Chandler you answer my question!"

"Let's just say he's not the nicest guy in the world and that he's not guy you think he is."