A Plan

Chandler's POV:

"He what?!" Frankie nearly shouted. "Could you keep it down a little?" I said nicely.

I told Frankie about Zack which made him hate him even more.

"Jasmine can't hear!" He said. "Obviously, I just don't want my mom to hear."

Frankie paused for a moment before he talked.

"I knew that guy was a shit underneath! I don't know how you're telling me this with out expecting me to beat the shit out of this bastard." Frankie said in gritted teeth. "I know! I know! If anyone's gonna beat the shit out of him it'll be me and trust,  I won't be a pussy when that time comes. For now we have to keep it between us. You can't tell anyone especially not Jasmine."

"Why the fuck not?!"

"Because, he'll tell her that I'm out to get him because I'm so protective over her and she'll get upset with me and it could fuck things up."

"Upset at you? She'll be fuckin upset with him!"

"Not nessicarily! He knows a way to make me look bad and she could find out I like her and he could too! That'd be bad!"

"Chandler what could he possibly be threatening you with?! We can take this guy!"

"I don't know that's the problem. We don't know what we're up against I know it sounds stupid but you'll be helping me out by not saying anything. Please just for now?"

"How long?"

"I don't know Frankie just, please? Promise?" Frankie looked furious about me telling him about this lunatic.

"Fine. But if he tries anything to physically hurt him you gotta beat the shit out of him or I will."

"Yeah, sure but that won't happen. I won't let it."

"So what do we do?"

"Nothing." I shrugged.

"Chandler I'm not just gonna sit here and let this bastard date my sister and treat you like shit!"

"Hey mom." I said quickly seeing my mom come in my room. Frankie stopped talking and turned around. "Hi Lisa how are you?" he said politely. "Great how are you Frankie?" she said. "Fine thanks."

"I brought you boys this." She held out a plate of fruit and vegetables. Yes she still made those for when I had friends over and it was embarrassing. "Actually mom it's okay thanks, we were just leaving." I smiled looking from her to Frankie. "Oh okay, where are you going?"

"Just out for... walk." I was really shitty at coming up with things on the spot.

"Well then on that note I'll let you two get to it." My mom smiled and walked away. "A walk?" Frankie smiled with raised eye brows. "Couldn't come up with anything else." I smiled back. "Why'd you lie?"

"I know this is a stupid idea but I was thinking we spy on Zack."

"How would we do that and why?" Frankie laughed a little. "Well just to see what he's up to. To see if he's not the guy Jasmine thinks he is."

"We already know." Frankie laughed bitterly.

"No that's different, just come?"

"How?"

"We wait till he leaves your house and then we follow..."

My idea wasn't a bad one. Frankie agreed to do it. We waited for Zack to pull out of the drive way and drive down the street a bit. Frankie took it to the next level by wearing glasses over his eyes. We continued to follow him at a pace not to close for him to see us but close enough so that we could keep up with him. He drove to a gas station. We parked a smart distance away from him. He started talking to a few guys and girls. They looked like some motorcycle gang accept Zack didn't have a motorcycle... or did he? What the hell is he doing?  He looked like he was pretty close with all these people. It looked like they were making a deal of some sort. That was really the only odd thing we saw. Then we followed him until he went home. I guess you could say that it was a waste of time following him around. But it wasn't a waste of time figuring out ways to expose his asshole personality to Jasmine.