Good and Bad

Chandler's POV:

Jasmine and I didn't talk for three days. Not because we were ignoring each other we just hadn't seen each other and didn't make the effort to talk. After those three days we were talking again. She gave up grilling me after that night she discovered my black eye at my house. I felt like absolute shit when she left that night. I hated hurting her and I would never intentionally do that. I almost never keep things from her but I just can't tell her the truth this time. So many things could go wrong. I told Frankie that Zack gave me my black eye and how we almost broke out into a fight. Frankie wanted to beat the shit out of him but again I had to stop him.

"She mentioned to me about you acting strange and your conversation from the other night." Frankie said as we walked out from the gym. "Oh god." I said. "No it's good she was saying how she hated seeing you hurt, not knowing about it and she thinks your'e pushing her away."

"How is that good?!" I said.

"That's not the good part yet! Of course I pretended I didn't know what she was talking about and told her that you would never push her away,"

"It's true, I wouldn't!"

"and then she told me she found Zack sitting on our porch after she left your house that night."

"Found  him?"

"yeah she didn't know he was there."

"Fucking creep." I said. "Yeah I know and of course she told him about how she's worried about you and blah blah blah and she told me that he was saying things like your'e over reacting for attention and jealous. She said he was making it seem like this was your fault and that the black eye was maybe you causing a fight with someone."

"What the fuck?! What did she say?!"

"She defended you! She told me she didn't like how he was talking about you and that you would never do that. So at that point I was kind of giving her hints about him and saying things to her like 'how well do you really know Zack, how do him and Chandler feel about each other, Why would he be saying things about Chandler he barely knows him, maybe Zack's the problem'"

"Then what?"

"She kind of stopped for a bit and thought and didn't say much after that but I think she took the hint that this may have something do with Zack."

"Wow so you did give her a nice hint." I said surprised and a little happy. "Yeah! Don't worry man she'll see who he really is and what he's doing soon."

I was so happy I had Frankie.

"So what are you gonna get her?" I asked. "I don't know. That's something I'll think about the night before. It's just my sister." He said making me laugh a little. "How about you?"

"Probably the box set of Marilyn Monroe movies she always talks about. Whenever we go to the record store she's always looking at the pictures of her."

"You know her too well man. She'll love that." He said patting my shoulder. "Zack won't get her anything good. He barely knows her. He's such a shitty boyfriend and she doesn't even know it. Or maybe she does and just hides it."

"What do you mean?"

"Every time they watch a movie he falls asleep, he always comes here even when he's uninvited, he doesn't do anything special with her and he forces her to hang out with his weird friends. He was annoying as fuck on the cottage."

"Holy shit what the fuck is she doing with him?!" I said kind of surprised. "I don't fuckin know, honestly Chandler they aren't going to last much longer."