Along comes Zack

Jasmine's POV:

I woke up the next morning with a slight head ache but after I took a shower I felt better.

Frankie and I were on our way out some where because my mom wanted me to get him out of the house. When we came back which was in the afternoon, I saw I had a missed call from Zack and almost freaked so I called him back right away. The phone rung a few times as I paced around my room.

"Hello?" He picked up. "Uh, hi Zack it's Jasmine I saw you called?"
"Oh yeah, how's it going?"
"It's okay the worst I had was a headache but it's gone now, how about you?"
"I'm alright."

Hearing his voice made butterflies in my stomach.

"Well anyway I was wondering if you were free tonight for a date?" He asked. I almost chocked on nothing. I was surprised he was already asking me out.

"Oh yeah, of course!"
"Okay sounds good I'll pick you up at seven."
"Okay bye." I said as I fell onto my bed with a huge smile on my face. I had to figure what I was going to wear and how I'd look I was so excited.

It was getting closer to seven o'clock so I started getting ready ahead of time. I wore heels and a black dress and waited outside for him when he pulled up with a really nice car. A smile instantly came across my face.

"Wow..." I said stepping toward it admiring it. "This is really nice."

"Thanks," he nodded. "Used to be my dad's."
"Really..." I said pretending to admire the car again when really I was admiring him.
"Thank you for calling me today." I said getting in next to him. "Yeah I wanted too see you." He shrugged with a smile. We talked in the car for a good 20 minutes and then left for the movies.

Chandler and I always go to the movies. He always make me jump seeing something scary and he'd laugh at me for being so scared.

Zack and I went into the movie and it was great

Zack and I went into the movie and it was great. I hadn't been with anyone in a long time and I was hoping to actually get some where with Zack. Even though I just met him I already felt comfortable around him and I liked him a lot. He seemed to genuinely like me for me and we had a great time.

He brought me back home at midnight.

"I had a great time." I said feeling myself blush. "Me too." He said stepping closer to me.

There was a moment of silence until he grabbed my waist and kissed me. I had it coming but I was also caught off guard.

"Come by tomorrow." I said after he let go of me. "I will." He smirked as he walked back to his car.