Second Hint

Jasmine's POV:

The night was pretty good I didn't know what the hell just happened with Zack, Chandler and Frankie but I left it alone.

At about 8:00 we cut the cake and drank. I was really hoping Zack or anyone else wasn't planning on getting super drunk but I knew it would probably happen anyway.

Later on into the night I went to talk to Zack by him self.

"Is everything okay with you and Chandler?"

"Yeah of course. Why wouldn't it be?"

I was starting to suspect that Zack was the reason Chandler was being the way he was. But I had no idea why.

"I don't know. Do you like him?" I said.

"He's cool, Jas why are you asking all these questions?"

I was just about ready to say because I think there's something going on with you too and I wanna know why but I didn't want to ruin my night if things got bad.

"You know what, we'll talk about it another time. It's no big deal." I shrugged. "Okay." He said kissing me.

At about 12:00 am most of my family had left and some of my friends were starting to leave.

"Chandler," I said. "Come here." He came and sat next to me on the couch. "You're opening it?" He said looking a little excited. "Yeah." I smiled into his blue eyes.

I wanted to open my gifts in private

"Oh my gosh, Chandler," I said admiring the movies he got me. "Thank you so much," I said pulling him into a hug. "You know me too well."

"I had to get you them, we can even watch them together... or you can watch them with Zack." He said quickly and awkwardly correcting himself. "No he doesn't like movies that much he falls asleep. We can watch them." I said. "What the hell? Who doesn't like movies?!" Chandler said in surprise. "I know... it sucks." I said in disappointment. "Anyway thank you so much I love you you're the best." I said hugging him again.

By 1:00 Chandler was leaving and Zack was still here. "Thank you again." I said to him on his way out. "My pleasure, thank you." Gosh he was so charming. "Night Jas." he smiled a smile that gave me butterflies. "Goodnight." I smiled helplessly.

I turned around and Zack was right behind me

I turned around and Zack was right behind me. "So..." he said snaking his arms around my waist. My smile faded. I really wasn't in the mood and it was one in the morning. "what are we doing tomorrow?"

"Um I don't know it's really late and I'm tired. Can we decide tomorrow?"

"No because that's when we're doing something special."

"Zack it doesn't matter we'll figure it out tomorrow." I said as nicely as I could. He gave me an odd look. "Is everything okay?"

"What do you mean?" I said crossing my arms. "Lately I feel like you've been distant or not in the mood for me." He said leaning on the stair railings. "It's not that..." I said shaking my head. I thought now would be the time to be honest. "It's because of what I was talking about before. I feel like there's something going on with you and Chandler... is there a problem?"

He looked like he didn't know what to say. "No everything's fine it's you."

What the fuck?!

"Me?! What the hell does that mean?"

"You've been different with me this week, I think it's because of Chandler."

"Well yeah! He's been different with me for a month and it makes me a little concerned! He's my best friend!"

"I'm just saying he's causing problems between us maybe you should get rid of that."

I couldn't believe what he was saying! He was blaming this on Chandler then saying I should get rid of him?!

"Are you saying I should cut Chandler off?" I said in disbelief. "Maybe if it's causing all this!"

"Well it's not, Zack! That's between us, I can't believe you'd want me to cut off my best friend for you."

"Okay you're right that's ridiculous." He said grabbing his car keys. Thank god he was leaving.

So I was right there was a problem with him and Chandler. There's no way Chandler would tell me what it was and there's definitely no way Zack would. I had to find out for myself.