Goodbye Zack

Jasmine's POV:

"Chandler did he say or do something to you?!"

He put his head down. "We shouldn't talk about this here." He said.

Yeah so let's  go

Yeah so let's go." I took his hand and and we left the gym and went back to my house. We got changed and he told me Zack was on his way to take me some where. Chandler was outside and when I was done changing I walked outside to see Zack grabbing Chandler's shirt putting him up against the car and Frankie brought me out to see it. My jaw dropped.

"What the fuck?!" I said. "Exactly what it looks like." Frankie said. Zack quickly let go of Chandler. "Somebody better start talking!" I said. "What were you doing to him Zack?!"

"He was about to beat the shit out of him! That's where his black eye came from." Frankie said.

What the fuck was I hearing?!

"Listen he asked for it!" Zack said taking a step towards me but I backed away.

"Don't listen to him Jas he's been treating Chandler like shit behind your back the entire time!" Frankie said.

"What?!" I said with a million different feelings at once. "I had to keep him away from you cause he fucking likes you!" Zack said. "Stop!" I yelled at him. "Chandler is that why you were acting the way you were?!"

"Doesn't matter." He said quietly. "It does matter! Zack I can't believe you've been doing this to him and that you would hurt him!"

"He wouldn't fucking stay away from you!"

"Because he's my best friend!" I was furious with him. What a monster he was.

"He only loves you for your looks Jas he doesn't give a shit about anything else." Chandler said quietly.

So much had just happened thoughts were racing through my mind but the only thing I could think clearly enough do was break up with this asshole.

"Were done Zack." I turned to him.

"What?!"

"Leave. I don't wanna see or hear from you again."

"You fuckers." He said to Frankie and Chandler. He stepped towards his car for in it and sped away.

"Good riddance." Frankie said.

"Chandler I don't even know where to start... I'm so sorry." My eyes filled with tears. "I'm so sorry for all this."

"Don't apologize."

"No I have too. I've been an awful friend I'm so sorry I didn't know he was doing this to you."

I saw Frankie go inside and leave us alone.

"It's alright you were happy."

Hearing that broke my heart. Of course Chandler being the amazing guy he is again was putting me first. "No you should have just told me."

"I couldn't."

"Why not?" I said wiping a tear. "Because... I love you."

My heart dropped

My heart dropped. That's when I realized that Chandler was in love with me. This all made sense. I realized that I was breaking his heart almost everyday being with Zack and being his friend. I also came to another realization that I had fallen in love with him too. I was speechless.

"I didn't want to ruin our friendship but I can't keep this any longer. I need you to know." He said.

"Oh my god Chandler..." I started to cry. "I'm the worst person in the world. I put you trough all that I'm so sorry I didn't know."

"It's okay. I just hope things aren't awkward between us because I know you don't see me that way." He said. That broke my heart into a million pieces.

"That's not true." I said. He looked alarmed. "I love you too. More than a friend."

"What? What... changed?!" He looked so surprised. "I realized how amazing you treat me. Better than Zack or anyone I know." I saw his face turn red.

"I loved you and didn't even know it

"I loved you and didn't even know it." I slowly leaned towards him and kissed him on the lips.