Introducing Taeyeon

"I'm glad you're safe, Sica-yah~" Taeyeon happily said as he saw his bestfriend at the Goryeo era with him.

"I couldn't believe time machines do exist and now were here at Goryeo era." Jessica felt awkward when she talks with her bestfriend while 3-pair of eyes were staring at them like they were some kind of alien.

"T-Time m-machine?" The three person whose sitting across them asked in curiousity.

"Yeah, it's a device that will brought you into different time from present time like how we were here right now." Jessica explained earning a convincing nod from the three royals.

"So, I'm asking for your help so ee could get back into our real time." Jessica added giving a pleading look towards them.

"You can count me in." Lady Sooyeon raises her hand like a kid.

"Me too." Sooyoung followed.

"I don't want Taeng to go home, I want him to be my husband not Yunho. I must do something so I could stop them to get back home." Princess Miyoung talking to herself mentally making everyone looks at her confusedly.

"What can you about her plan, Princess Miyoung?" Lady Sooyeon interrupted as she flicks the Princess forehead playfully.

"I hardly disagree!" She exclaimed honestly making them gasped from her unexpected decision.

"What are you talking about arrogant brat? We're not belong here just so you know!" Jessica yelled making Taeyeon grab a hold of her furious bestfriend same goes with Lady Sooyeon who is now stopping the Princess to jumped at the blonde.

"Watch your mouth, lady!" Sooyoung unsheathed his sword and pointed towards Jessica's direction.

"Hey, hey, what the heck are you doing beanpole?" Taeyeon blocked Jessica against the pointing sword.

"Respect our Majesty, you're both still on her own territory, your life depends on her bare hands." Sooyoung pointed out with his stern and scary voice but Jessica didn't care at all but stay calm and get back into her seat.

"How about we observe everyday the well where both of you came from, right? So, that we can know when do the light will emit and lead you back to your time." Lady Sooyeon wisely suggested made an impressive nod from Taeyeon and Jessica.

"A brilliant idea! I couldn't believe my past self seems to be a smart one!" Jessica said proudly.

"I wish at least you had her piece of brain with you in the future but unfortunately you're not that smart and also a clumsy one." Jessica pinched his poor ears making Taeyeon winced in pain.

"Hey, stop harassing him!" The Princess ordered as she grabbed the blonde's from his ears.

"Say, Taeng you have a protective girlfriend here." Jessica rolled her eyes into the Princess who didn't noticed her rudeness.

"Well, let's get back into our plan." Lady Sooyeon explained her concrete plan to helped them grt back into their time but Miyoung seems to have her own plan.

"Okay, we're done for now! Can we have a tea party today?" Lady Sooyeon happily offered and gesturing her royal maids to gave them what they wanted yo eat.

"I must do it immediately, right!" The Princess suddenly grabbed Taeyeon's hand and leads their way into the King's throne followed by a panic General Soo.