Is it goodbye?

"Who the hell are you?" Jessica asked in surprise when she sees unfamiliar figure but before she could scream out loud a hand covered her mouth and dragging her somewhere secluded.

"Seriously?" Jessica scoffed.

"You have to go back in your present time or else you will die here when the portal destroy, you don't belong here." Yuri explained but seems the blonde still not satisfied giving her a benefit of a doubt.

"Sunbae, I swear I'm gonna pull her hair out in frustration if she keeps on doubting me." Yuri whisper into Sunny who is peaking at the time passes.

"Look, Jessica we have no time to stay for too long so we need your cooperation here so tell us where's Taeyeon?" Sunny gave her a serious expression holding her shoulder.

"Okay, I'm gonna trust you for just once so follow me." Jessica said as the two travellers follows her behind.

"Oh my goodness! I can't woke him up if he's still stark naked on the bed with a woman embracing him under a thick blanket! You can tell me anything but not this one please sunbae!" Yuri pleaded when she was the one who will pull Taeyeon out of the chamber after they saw two naked bodies entangled on the bed peacefully sleeping after their hot session.

"It is merely your fault right? So go ahead and take him with a clothes kn, arasso?" Sunny giving her a deathly glare and preparing to kick her inside if she will waste their time.

"Pfftt..." Yuri scoffed as she silently sprinted inside carefully approaching the bed and gently pulling Taeyeon out from the Princess embrace. She's sweating bullets as she gulped hard seeing naked bodies but after a few minutes she managed to carry Taeyeon and put him down on a nearby chair, thanks to her spell that both of them still peacefully sleeping.

"Done!" Yuri happily exclaimed as she properly put clothes on Taeyeon and carry him outside supporting his body using her arm encircling on his waist grabbing his arm around her shoulder.

"Good job! C'mon we have no time!" Sunny sprinted off outside followed by Jessica, Yuri and Taeyeon completely leaving the palace.

"Oh, it's the portal!" Jessica quickly spotted until they were infront of the sparkling well.

"HURRY JUMP!" Sunny ordered but Jessica seems scared until Yuri forces to push her before they followed her.

-BACK TO THE PRESENT TIME-

"Ugh! My butt!" Jessica landed with her butt under the tree where she last seen followed by others.

"Oh, what happen?" Taeyeon woke up from the spell as he landed in pain.

"Sunbae we must erase their memory right now of you don't tp get in trouble!" Yuri reminded once she dust off her clothes.

"Who are you? Where's my wife? Where the hell are we?" Taeyeon wondered but instead of an answer he  recognizes the place.

"We're back home?!" He said and Jessica only nod as response seeing his hurtful expression, she patted his shoulder before letting Sunny to explain their situation.

"I'm going straight to the point, we need the both of you to get back in your real time because if we don't probably your both drad by now because the portal will be destroy because there's so many changes in timeline it's because of the both of you especially you Taeyeon so that explains why the portal automatically sets into self-destruction. We both are time travellers, my descendants was the inventor of the portal that located here in Korea, we monitor the portal's condition until Yuri planted it somewhere that unfortunately you discovered so our mission was to bring back the time together according to its normal mode." Sunny furtherly explained and both of them easily understood.

"What about Miyoung? She's still my wife we only got married yesterday!" Taeyeon angrily yelled at them but Sunny remains calm.

"Don't you hear Sunny? We will die if we didn't make it on time there's still no difference if we stay there, you got it?" Jessica stated a matter-of-factly but Taeyeon still stubborn.

"I WANT TO GET BACK THERE AND EXPLAIN MYSELF TO MY WIFE!!!" Taeyepn stomped his way back into the portal but the well already gone after the destruction made him more frustrated.

"Stop it Taengoo! We couldn't do anything if I were I will forget everything even if it's hurting me! You need to move on, you still have your own life as a highschool student and also as the only son of Mr. & Mrs. Kim! Please don't make it harder for all of us, Taeng! Miyoung was from the past, she's dead in our present time and we couldn't resurrect a dead person!" Jessica yelled at him shaking his shoulder to realized the reality.

"M-Miyoung?" Taeyeon cried on her arms while the two travellers watched them from afar.

"We need to erase all of their memories from the past." Sunny said before Yuri followed her to approach the two.

"Both of you please look at these hourglass, can you see anything?" Sunny working on her spell when Taeyeon and Jessica looks at she was holding before she utter the spell.

*snap*

"Huh? What are we doing here?" Jessica asked as they both embracing each other with no one around.

"Hey! You're taking advantage of me Ms. Jung Jessica!" Taeyeon teases the blonde who quickly pulled away her body from him.

"YAH! BYUNTAE!" Jessica snorted before she chased the running Taeyeon.

"C'mon get me Sica-chu~"

"Oh, it's raining!" Taeyeon shouted.

-INSERT BACKGROUND SONG: Raindrops by Andy Williams-

"Yah! Wait for me Kim Taeyeon!" Jessica yelled as she covers her head against the raindrops while Taeyeon already on the shed of a big tree.

"I felt like I've been dreaming a wonderful one with someone, is it Jessica I'm with?" Taeyeon wondered as he watched the blonde runs through his direction.

"I have a wonderful dream, is it possible that I've been dreaming with Taengoo?" Jessica thought as she stepped beside Taeyeon.

"Can I hold your hand?" Taeyeon blurted as he looks down on Jessica's eyes with confusion.

"Ah, sure thing you're taking advantage with me, huh?" Jessica teases shrugging the thoughts of romantic feeling between them.

"I want to clarify something." Taeyeon hold her hand tightly intertwining them brushing his thumb into hers to feel something affectionate.

"It felt something strange and completely wrong." He thought.

"What is this feeling I felt?" Jessica thought her mind seems somewhere else and for someone else.

-to be continued