Hold Me Tight

"Ah.. T-Tae h-hold me!" Tiffany scream as the man pounded deeper inside her as they making love into Taeyeon's apartment.

"I'm a-already t-thereee! Ahhh..." Taeyeon shoot his semen inside Tiffany's womb before they both collapsed into the bed pool with their sweat and love.

"Wife... I like it!" Taeyeon smile warmly at the girl beside her maybe the time between them wasn't right because of their age gap but their love seems right and now Tiffany tells a story about their past, he didn't believe her at first but he knows to himself that there's something else about their past that something missing on his life and confirmed it was Tiffany, his wife on their past or more like her past life not him because she said that he time travels together with Jessica so that explains how they ended up with overslept.

"I love you Tae." Tiffany kisses his forehead before she tightly hold into his waist like a baby cuddling into his mother.

"I love you waifu." He playfully answered with his dorky laugh and they both went into a deep slumber not knowing how their future holds.

-MEANWHILE-

"YURI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??? YOU'LL RUIN THEIR LIVES AND TIMELINE, WHY DOES IT IS HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION AND OUR JOB AS A KEEPER, HUH??" Sunny fuming in anger knowing that her own dongsaeng was against her and let the two souls met again in the recent time.

"I'M ONLY WHAT IS RIGHT, THEY LOVE EACH OTHER AND I HATE TO SEE HOW SOMEONE LIKE US TORN THEM APART LIKE WERE THE REAL EVIL HERE!!!" Yuri defended as they battle off for their pride and dignity. She first casted off a spell to attacked Sunny but her sunbaenim quickly avoided her magic power thrown into her direction.

"YOU'RE TOTALLY INSANE, YURI!!!" Sunny jolted and thrown a fire spear into her but Yuri's left arm caught and wounded.

"SORRY MS. SUNNY BUT I'LL STOP YOU FROM BREAKING THEM APART, THEY'RE MEANT TO BE AND NOT EVEN US WILL SEPARATE THEM WHY DON'T YOU SEE IT?" Yuri tackled her quickly that both of them lies on the ground struggling to kill each other as both of them were on the campus rooftop in the middle of the night.

"YOU DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND IDIOT??!! SCREW YOU, YOU ALSO SEPARATING THEM BY LETTING THEM MEETING EACH OTHER IN WRONG TIME AND PLACE BECAUSE IF THAT HAPPENS ONE OF THEM WILL DIE ACCORDING TO THEIR OWN FATE SINCE TIFFANY, JESSICA AND SOOYOUNG WERE ALL LOST SOULS THAT INTENDS TO VANISH ON EARTH." Sunny explained made Yuri's mouth agape as she surprisingly landed on her butt.

"Admit it or not one of them will die soon according to fate." Sunny dusted off her black attire and glares at Yuri who was now registering what she wanted to talk about.

"We couldn't do anything against fate, we know our limitations so it was you whose breaking them apart. I'm only doing my job making everything at peace and according to our timeline but what happens into them it's all your fault." Sunny added leaving Yuri alone with regret helping the two souls meet again.

"What have I done? Sorry." Yuri cried on her knees as she curled into a ball.

"Everything seems to be ruined by those idiot time keeper, I couldn't understand why they had to protect those souls that bound to be died or something. They'll making my job more difficult than before, screw all of them so as the superior fate guardians I'll punished Yuri." The fate guardian said as she watched the helpless time keeper crying from the revelation.

"No, I will take responsibility to all of the damage Yuri done but please don't punish her!" Sunny exclaimed as she appears behind the guardian.

"You're trying to cover her wrong doings? What a good colleague she had but you will not liking my punishment to you? Is that okay?" The guardian warned but Sunny nodded in agreement.

"Punish me instead, Krystal!" Sunny kneel infront of the guardian which happens to hide in Krystal's identity.

"What a pain in my neck!" Krystal scoffed as she spins the portal necklace on air while watching the poor Sunny on her knees begging for forgiveness.

"I'll forgive both of you if you'll kill Tiffany for me as return because her fate faces death since she was a lost soul from reincarnation." Krystal offered made Sunny jerked on her spot.

"You love Yuri, don't you? So if you rejected my offer something bad will happen into her." Krystal added with a smirk behind her cold facade.

"So what's the plan?" Sunny accepted the offer to protect and save Yuri from the guardian whose in-charge of punishing the outlaw time keeper.

-to be continued