Unfold Memories

"Okay, class dismissed! Don't forget that the project deadline will be next Wednesday." Students started made their way outside while few of them starting packing up their things after Mr. Kim announces to end the class for today but something crossed his mind.

"Ms. Hwang you'll stay behind after I talk to you." Taeyeon looked over the woman who already packed her stuffs and ready to go outside but she stay rooted since the professor say so.

"So since everybody left, can we have a coffee outside so we can talk privately about something, don't worry it won't take too long." The professor smiled before he led them both outside the campus together with his student.

-INSIDE A NEARBY CAFE-

"Thank you for your treat, Mr. Kim." Tiffany sip on her choco latte while the man with his black coffee, he studied his face that seems really familiar while his heart couldn't been at ease whenever their eyes met halfway, there's something else behind those eyes he wanted to deeply know.

"I get straight to the point, do we met already in the past? I think I really seen you somewhere else but couldn't remember a bit." Taeyeon asked boldly catching her off guard, Tiffany calmly place the cup on their table before wiping her lips using a tissue. She also experience having nightmares about Goryeo era and seeing her Professor Kim in one of her dreams, she deeply sighed before she got the courage to answer him with all honesty.

"You know Mr. Kim after we met each other I frequently having these kind of weird nightmares about Goryeo and you in one of them so I thought of maybe we have met before." Tiffany explained nicely before their eyes met with another sparks. They immediately looked away and started to feel uncomfortable but Mr. Kim btoke the awkwardness by initiating a light conversation.

"I also shared the same situation Miss Hwang and I think we both solved this right away if we helped each other." The Professor suggested in a calm manner and his student nodded.

"So what would we do first?" Tiffany asked curiously knowing that her unsolve problems would be solve by his help since he offered first.

"We must list down all the places or things we saw in our dreams and figuring them out one by one." The Professor said wisely before he fishes out his notes same with Tiffany, she draw out her pink journal and pen and they both listed all of their dreams.

"Oh, they're working out to bring back their memories, I wonder Sunny sunbaenim will react into this." Yuri watching them from her device that monitors them even she's not staying on the same place with them.

"No, its not happening! I must do something maybe I could used someone else that will break them apart this time, Jessica was no used into this kind of matter since she's really into Sooyoung already. Oh, yes it must be the former lover of Professor Kim so she's already arrived in Seoul after spending her masteral in U.S.A. What a good timing then!" Sunny hollered as she watched them closely outside the cafe.

-AT THE GIMPO AIRPORT-

"Wow seems like Korea doesn't changed at all after I spent some years in the States!" The woman with her long wavy black hair dragging her luggages finally arrived from the airport arrival gate.

"I missed this kind of feeling from your country home, ah feels good! I wonder how Tae oppa will be look like and how he will surprise if I pay a visit to his school, that pabo realley need to break up with me because he didn't want to ruined my study and how he hated long distance relationship, God how stupid he could be back then. I think I need him back with me or marry him right away then, sounds so exciting for me! I'll come back to you oppa wait for me!!!" The woman laughed like a crazy person ignoring the passers by looking weirdly at her before sue happily skipped outside and hail a cab.

-to be continued

A/N: Who's the girl? :D