Lucid Dream

"MIYOUNG!!!!" Taeyeon woke up in the middle of the night because of a dream that seems like reality, bullets of sweat, ragged breath and heartache. He held his chest before he climbed off his bed to drink water and calm himself. He saw her vividly, a girl in his dreams but the thing was he's seeing his own student, Stephanie Hwang, odd and mysterious, he wants to know more about her and about the dream and past but something stops him.

"It couldn't be happen again, I'll tell you Taeng, you don't have to remember Goryeo even Miyoung, it would ruin the timeline of the present time, a past will stay the past." An unfamiliar woman's voice keeps on ringing on his head and its pain him like alot. Who really is Stephanie Hwang in his life? He wants to know, it has something to do in the missing part of his life.

"Who are you Stephanie?" Taeyeon said to himself while holding an ancient Goryeon ring attached into a necklace around on his neck that he kept after he couldn't remember a thing. A wedding ring.

-MONDAY MORNING-

"Good morning Taengoo!" Jessica greeted as they bumped into each other infront of the campus gate. Taeyeon greeted back as well.

"Morning too, Sica!"

"Oh, it's Mr. Kim!" Tiffany saw them and she wanted to greet them but she kept a hold because of Jessica's sudden action.

"C'mon let's grab a coffee first." Jessica clings into Taeyeon's arms not noticing Tiffany and Sooyoung at the back not far from their spot.

"O-Okay." Taeyeon was caught off-guard and immediately accepted her invite but before they headed into the nearby cafe, he caught Tiffany's sorrowful eyes and a bitter expression from Sooyoung behind.

"Good morning Ms. Hwang!" Sooyoung masking his frustration as he patted the gloomy girl's shoulder.

"Oh, hello Soo!" Tiffany fake a smile and they walked together to the campus ground.

"No, it couldn't be happening, I know Sunny sunbae has something to do to ruin my plan to get them back together." Yuri who was watching from afar clenching her fist into a ball while her secret plan has been ruined. She secretly against her sunbae's idea about Taeyeon and Miyoung's separation but still the ghost of the past haunts all of them especially it has something to do with the reincarnation of three slave souls of the past, Princess Miyoung, General Soo and Lady Sooyeon.

FLASHBACK

"WHERE'S MY HUSBAND, WHERE'S PRINCE TAENG?? I HAVE TO FIND HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!" The Princess went wild after King Taejo's believes that the traitor Prince runaway after impregnating his precious daughter, he promise to himself that he will kill the culprit, the Goryeo kingdom has been searching all around the world for Taeyeon and Jessica's sudden disappearance.

"Kill them both!!!" The King ordered his royal guards and even the ordinary villagers and promise them a big amount of reward if they will bring their dead body.

"Your Majesty, I think the Princess goes mad and it would affect the unborn child inside her womb, I'm sorry but we all tried our best." The royal doctor sadly announced to the depressed King Taejo, he ordered to kill all the doctors that threatening the Princess' health without mercy. The King changed in order to protect his daughter's real condition of losing her sanity and soon she miscarried the unborn child.

"Taeng, Taeng where are you? Our baby will be born soon?!" Miyoung whisper to no one as she walks back and forth inside her messy chamber with a disheveled hair, dark circles around her eyes, a stinky odor from her body and torn pink hanbok dress. She kept on mumbling words that no one could understand, King Taejo who watching her in despair suddenly collapsed outside the chamber and soon announces his death.

"We must find a new King before Goryeo will destroy by our enemies!" One of the royal scholars announced and not too long ago they already made decisions to replaced late King Taejo.

"All hail to King Soo and the next Queen Miyoung." All of the people in Goryeo yelled like it was kind of victory. Miyoung slowly cures by the help of Soo and Lady Sooyeon who stood as her own family after the King passed away but the thing was Lady Sooyeon has secretly despises the Princess Miyoung, her own bestfriend because she wanted Soo all by herself so after years had passed, she killed her after taking her own life inside the Queen's chamber. The haunted souls of them travels to the present time and will seek for revenge, King Soo continue to lived his life and married another Lady from a nearby kingdom but his heart years for someone else, they soon have a child and named him Tae Won, Taeyeon's great ancestors.

FLASHBACK END

"Wow, I didn't know that you had a royal lineage." Jessica said as they enjoyed their coffee.

"My father tells me not long ago when he gave me this Goryeo ring, he said that it was from my great grandfather, Tae Won." Taeyeon said as he looks carefully at the ring on his necklace.

"Oh, I forgot I'm having a dream about Goryeo, I know it sounds crazy but I do and always happens after we both lost our memories." Taeyeon said made Jessica arched her brows.

"Miyoung..." He added in a whisper.

"Agh, my head aches." Jessica held her head made him worried and gently patted her back.

"I think we need to see the infirmary first before we started our class." Taeyeon suggested before he guided her outside after they finished their breakfast.

"No, it couldn't be." Yuri surprise by the truth about Taeyeon and other's past life so that explains why Sunny prevented them to crosses their path again.

"Taeyeon's descendant was General Soo, the man who loves Miyoung and the one who treats him as his younger brother and a friend in Goryeo while Jessica herself killed the woman they both loved before so to prevent another haunted souls to destroy the timeline I must do something to prevent all of them to crossed each other's path but I think someone stopping me." Sunny appeared from nowhere as she watched Taeyeon and Jessica's back figure headed to the campus.

"I must stop do something again so their soul will be now rest in peace." Sunny must fulfill her task as a timekeeper and stopped Miyoung and Soo's lost soul before they destroy the timeline.

"Please, Princess let him go and rest your soul in peace."

-to be continued