Hand in Marriage

"We need to f*cking stop before it's too late or Taeyeon and her blonde friend will die here!" Sunny furiously said while searching for Taeyeon to tell him about the side effect of time travelling for a normal person.

"Oh, no sunbaenim we must hurry up and find Taeyeon, we don't want another life sacrifice for some selfless doings of abusing the time machone for their sake." Yuri answered sadly recalling about the previous people who uses the time portal and abuses the power of time travelling, some of them only for the sake of money, fame and even stealing something precious so all of them died except for one person, Yuri herself.

"Thankfully, you're the only who possessed a pure heart escaping death and now your a full pledge time traveller/manipulator." Sunny tells proudly since she acted as her guardian after she passed the traveller's test, Yuri belongs to 1800 era as well and a normal villager in some part of now-called Jeollado.

"I misses the times here but still remains as my bitter past." Yuri recalls as she looks over the beautiful items on the market.

"Oh, I forgot that you also belong on these era." Sunny felt sorry towards her apprentice who tried to hold her tears reminiscing her sad past.

"Nah, I'm just reminiscing but I definitely move on from the past." Yuri showing off her real smile into her guardian as she makes her way intl the oceans of people on the village market.

"Have you heard that our King Taejo will be marry off his daughter to still unknown Prince but another person reveals himself as Princess Miyoung's man who she dated behind her father's back I also heard that they will have to past the King's test for the Princess' hand in marriage." One of the poor villagers said overheard by the two time travellers.

"It's today right? The competition of the Princess' hand for marriage will be held at the Royal Palace."  The villagers added made Sunny and Yuri quickly left and heading towards the Palace, they were not allowed to use some kind of magic during their mission or their license will be banned forever.

"My aching feet needs to have a good rest for now, Sunny sunbae!" Yuri protest behind as she couldn't make another miles of walking into the said palace.

"What kind of palace that took you so long to reach?" Sunny whines slumping her body into the ground together with Yuri, wiping off her sweats.

"I hope Taeyeon will not do some stupid things in here." Yuri sighed heavily based on their observation, he was a aggressive highschool boy regarding about decision-making while Jessica is also a stubborn kid like him.

"We'll still hoping for the best." Sunny prayed as she spotted the tip of the Palace roof surrounded by many chaebol houses.

-MEANWHILE-

Prince Yunho and Taeyeon already facing each other with their armor-suit for a battle, unsheathing their own swords they step back to prepares for their first move. Eyeing from head to toe, Yunho observing Taeyeon's built and agility by staring intently at him as they both circling each other.

"I tell you no one could defeat me in sword fighting competition like this so you must retreat or you'll suffer with a sore body, kid!" Yunho threatened as he pointed the tip of his sword towards the already nervous Taeng.

"What a tactics to tell how scared uou are right now, Prince Yunho." Taeyeon reaponded back leading a small gap between them before he first initiates attack against the startled Yunho.

"Oh, not bad either but I'll make sure you'll cried for mother." Yunho blocked another attack from Taeyeon as he swayed his sword causing cuts in a small part of his already torn hanbok, Taeyeon held his arm with a small spilling blood.

"I'll gave mercy for you if you accept your defeat, loser." Prince Yunho smirked smelling his upcoming victory.

"I won't let you even if you're lady Sooyeon's older brother." Taeyeon said in pain but his fighting spirit already kicking in as he set his foot into the dirt and throws it into Yunho's eyes making him yelled in pain creating an opportunity to attack him and beat him in pulp, he punches the Prince making him landed on the ground on his butt before pointing his sword into his chest, sign of his unexpected defeat. Everyone hold their breath watching the scene and unexpected turn of events, Princess Miyoung stood while clapping her hands followed by the cheering voice for Taeyeon's victory.

"TAENG OPPA SARANGHAE!!" Miyoung yelled while making a heart shape she learned at the future time  who is sitting from the upper box of the arena made the King smile seeing his happy daughter.

"NADO SARANGHAE PRINCESS!!" Taeyeon yelled back but with a finger heart only using his left arm since he's injured.

"They will make a good couple." Lady Sooyeon taking another sip of green tea together with Jessica and General Sooyoung.

"I never thought my bestfriend will be much happy with someone else besides me." Jessica said in jealousy watching Taeyeon jumping like a crazy kid on the arena.

"You love him, right?" Lady Sooyeon asked like she's some kond of fortune teller while Jessica only replied by a slight nod sipping her tea.

"What a pity love story of ours." Sooyoung sighed.

-to be continued